Enemy

Enemy; a person who is actively opposed or hostile to someone or something.

Freya's POV (first person)

"Jace", I said.

"Jace", I called out. I had woken up, and felt arms tightly circling around my waist. I tried to wake Jace up. But to no avail.

My eyes scanned the room, and I started to panic. What the f*ck! This was not ok. I was not ok.

"Freya", it was Alec.

All the memories of yesterday flooded my mind....

Sh*t.

What was I going to do...

I quickly crawled out of Alec's bed, and peered at my appearance through the large, oversized mirror, dangling on the wall. I looked awful. I was wearing a shirt that was ten sizes too big, it barely brushed the top of my thighs.

"I need to go", I said, my face falling.

I was beyond confused. Love. Love. Love. That word was so easy to say.

To be honest, I probably didn't even know what the word meant. I was freaking out.

What would Jace do?

What was I going to do?

I was beyond terrified. Beyond anything.

Alec must of noticed my discomfort, or internal panic, because he cupped my face and whispered, 'you'll be fine, we'll be fine'. I instinctively leaned into his touch. What was going on?

"Alec... what's going to...", I couldn't bare the thought of me and Jace parting ways.

I was utterly selfish.

But then I dawned on me... I was utterly screwed... because I realised. I love Alec and Jace.

What is it with me and my messed up feelings? I am literally a reincarnated version of Elena Gilbert. Watching eight seasons of vampire diaries, really has  influenced my daily life.

You know, loving two brothers, and all. Ugh.....

Alec's POV (first person)

'She'll never choose you, get over yourself Alexander'

That's all my sister Isabelle and my parents have been reciting all week. I guess they were wrong. And so was I.
I thought It had all been a dream, a figment of my imagination.

But when I woke up and saw her beautiful angelic face.... I was reassured.

Reassured there was something between us worth fighting for, and losing everything... even if that meant losing the bond with my parabatai.

Jace's POV (first person)

Freya.

Freya and My parabatai.

I didn't understand anything.

I wanted to burn down everything. I wanted to scream. Shout. Destroy every waking thing in my path.

But that wouldn't help anything. That wouldn't change anything. That wouldn't get me Freya.

I knew she was conflicted, and stuck between me and Alec. She looked at us the same way.

When I had asked her earlier if she loved me. I believed her. I still do. But the heart can love more than one. But I was determined, that that one person would be me. Regardless.

Because without her I was lost.
I was mad and angry.... annoyed..... angry.....

I felt guilty....

I.... I was lost. I needed to find Freya.

I heard my bedroom door slowly creak open, and I saw a worried and scared Freya standing before me.

I wanted to do nothing but hold her, and tell her everything was going to be ok. But I refrained from doing so.

Because deep down I knew.... nothing would ever be the same ever again.

Freya's POV (first person)
I hated liars. So I owed it to tell Jace the truth regardless of the consequences.

"Jace... me and Alec... we kissed", I stuttered.

I could tell, by the already stressed and worried look on his face.... that he already knew.

"At least you told me", he said, sighing. He was angry. I could tell. He had every right to be.

"How could you", he said.