We've got a problem

Problem; a matter or situation regarded as unwelcome or harmful and needing to be dealt with and overcome.

Jace's POV (first person)
It had been discovered that Clary, and her mother had been working with Valentine the entire time.

The whole 'her mother missing', was an act. To be honest, I didn't expect any less from the likes of Clarissa Fairchild.

Freya had been very quiet and distant from everyone recently. Even Maryse and Robert were worried.

I was worried. Alec was beyond worried. Isabelle was annoyed and worried, stating that, Freya was and I quote a, 'selfish, confused and infuriating b*tch', and her silence was 'uncalled for, because it's stressing everyone out'.

So there was several arguments between me, Isabelle and Alec.

But.... as the weeks rolled by, and Freya distanced herself even more...

We all decided to confront her sudden and abrupt silence.

We all burst through her bedroom door, and walked in to see her quietly reading.

"Freya, why have you been avoiding all of us?", Isabelle asked, clearly frustrated and trying to mask her rage.

"No reason in particular", Freya responded.

"Really?", Isabelle asked.
"Yes", she replied.

"You're such a selfish asshole, like seriously.... Alec and Jace have been stressing out, and you have a candid and expressionless reaction when I ask you why you've been quiet! Alec and Jace haven't slept more then three hours daily, since you suddenly decided to be so distant!!!", Isabelle shrieked.

However, Freya didn't look fazed by Isabelle's outburst, she looked surprising calm. Which wasn't good, at all...

"Sorry I just wanted some space", Freya replied quietly, genuinely apologising.

I could tell it took her all of her strength not to burst out yelling at Isabelle.

Freya's POV (first person)

After the whole incident with Jace and Alec I needed time to think. I obviously wasn't considerate enough to realise what my distance towards them was doing.

Usually, if Isabelle started yelling at me, I would have an immediate comeback to whatever she had said.

But... everything she said was factual. You know, minus the whole 'asshole' thing. That was a bit uncalled for.
Jace kept shooting me questionable looks.

"Do you realise how much we've been worrying", Jace said.

"Exactly, Freya you've been so.. I don't know", Alec added.

"How selfish could you honestly be... seriously", Jace said.

"Exactly, avoiding issues doesn't solve them, it just makes the situation worse in the long run, distracting yourself and trying to make yourself distant and being avoidant...", Alec blurted out.

I narrowed my eyes. I had apologised. What else did they want from me? Pricks.

"Did I ask for you to psychologically analyse me? I apologised, didn't I? Now you can all respectfully f*ck off, and leave me alone, especially you Isabelle. Trying to act like you're so bloody perfect, please... You always are so judgemental, mean and cruel to me especially... for no apparent reason!", I shrieked.

"Do you know why I'm always so harsh on you?", Isabelle asked.

"I couldn't care less", I said, whilst rolling my eyes, this argument was getting old and irritating.

"Because, my brothers... are in love with you, that's why, and one of them are going to end up hurt, and I'll have to pick up the pieces", Isabelle said.

"It would just be a win win situation if I just left, and went back to the mundane world, wouldn't it? I wouldn't be constantly blamed for things that are not my fault.. I wouldn't have to constantly worry that either Jace or Alec will hate me, and I would just be happier..... Because, I honestly didn't ask for any of this bullsh*t", I replied.

"Can you all leave me alone?", I asked.

"It's been three weeks, you've had enough alone time", Alec said, flatly
.
"Exactly", Jace said.

"Actually, I haven't had any time alone since I've arrived at this stupid magic 'shadowhunter land', or whatever the f*ck you idiots call it", I hissed back.

"Calm the hell down", Jace replied.

I was aware I was overreacting, but I just wanted to be left alone.

They all moved several chairs that were dotted around my room, and sat down in front of me.

"We have a problem", Jace said.
I shrugged. What else could possibly be wrong?

"The clave cannot be trusted, I overheard at a meeting between the Consul and the Inquisitor, of what they plan to do, Freya", Alec said.

"They plan to do numerous gruesome tests to find out what abilities you have, if you do not comply, they plan to send you to a cell in the city of bones", Jace added.

When I thought the situation was already bad, it had just gotten extremely worse. So they planned to dissect me like a frog, or throw me in a cell if I didn't agree to it. What the actual hell?