Slash x reader Cosy Company

(Have a Slash chapter Slash fans and fan girls! 

It's really a bunch of little cute random moments within the relationship but it's good to see him have some attention.

Idea: Simple cute moments with Slash

How does the big guy see you? What does he like even if it seems so simple, does it make him happy?)

  Ever since you started getting closer you liked to  either sit on Slash's shoulders or hug his big arm. The guy was so prickly but you didn't care, you would get a hug from him no matter what!

To keep you safe, Slash made sure to help you instead of you climbing up his shell.

Sometimes it helped to keep him calm after a mission.

He loved it when you gave his shell a good scratching now and then between his spikes on the safe lines in between. It was like having his own personal masseuse. 

He liked how small you were compared to him, since he is a giant talking turtle. Yet you never judge him.

Sure you might've had eyes as wide as saucers, but you were atleast kind enough to accept him and his friends.

You were one of the few humans who did. Now he knew how the turtles felt having a human friend who came to hang out with them like April does.

It felt nice having someone like you around.

You liked to play  a few rounds of video games with him and Mondo Gecko which said gecko had brought over to drive away the boredom on quieter days.

Slash was sometimes a sore loser but if you gave his chin a little scratching he was like goo and would ease up. His frown would go upside down while his eyes drooped to a close.

A big wriggly jagged smile on his jaw.

You had willingly taken it upon yourself to stitch up holes in an old comforter he SAS using as a bed in his room, just so hd would be comfy. You even threw in some cushions you don't really use.

You can't imagine how much Slash appreciated that.

He was  like mush around you sometimes but he tried not to show it to keep his rep like Raph. Though unlike his bro, he would allow himself to be more at ease atleast a few times when it was you and him or atleast LeatherHead since he wouldn't tease or be annoying like Mondo would and wouldn't be full of questions like Rockwell.With time he just let it go, only caring about his daily dose of you.

Sometimes just to make you smile, he would lift you into the air and you two would pretend 

you're flying high in the sky or you were taller than him this way like levitating.

Speaking of being taller, he absolutely LOVED when you would go to 

stand ontop of something like a little stool for an example or a mini table so you could gain atleast five inches to reach his shoulder or neck at the least.

He thought it  was adorable that you did that.

You write almost like a little child sometimes with how you liked to be picked up or when you pouted because you were impatient or a bit annoyed.

He loved every little thing about you.