*Actions equal Love* Overlord Lizardmen x m/f reader

( So I started watching some of the Lizardman stories in this anime and I like the details about them like their skin and the animation.

As usual, anime is cool. I didn't see any platonic/romantic shots for any of these guys. So if anyone wants a one shot here you go. You can imagine a female lizardman or anything else to go with these guys like you as one or an oc if you prefer. It's all up to you.

And both guys and gals can read if you like. I heard some might like Crusch and she's cute, so something for the guys.

So I thought, maybe a few scenarios with them might be cool. Also if anyone is out of character or it feels not like the anime, I wanted to improvise and add to it.

Idea: Set closer to modern times, so the lizardmen are slowly making a progression towards human technology. In the month of September, the feeling of fall approaching, you go looking for something exciting. You'd never expect to meet giant lizard people .Maybe you could become friends with them? )

^ Crusch Lulu ^

My pearl girl

You were trekking through the land, looking for a little fun.

Heard rumors about the Red Eye Tribe lizardmen.

Lizardmen? Real original.

You'd think. But hey, simplicity worked, it told you what to look forward to, though you could think of plenty of other good names.

"Aah!"

You look over in the direction of the cry and run towards the sound. Not very smart, what if it's a trick? This place did look harsh to live in if you're unfamiliar with it.

Basically it felt like a never ending forest with how big it was and the exotic animals surrounding you. But instead of a trap, you find a pale lizard...uh girl? She was caught in some vines. It looked like she had a fall. Maybe tripped over some of the tree roots and loose vines caught and tangled her.

You assumed it was female. Compared to some of the people you had seen already, this one was quite gentle looking and reminded you of some of your friends who were girls.

Although that wasn't to say that females were not every bit as armored and large as the males.

But you noticed that this lizard was smaller, like an average sized human girl. Well everyone is different. Maybe she's a little different from the rest.