*Monster High Clawd x reader Silent comfort (Part 2)*

Previously from Silent Comfort Part 1...

~~~ ~~

"Hey, why don't I walk you home, so you get there safely and then we can meet up here say, on Thursday evening?"

~~~ ~~

Clawd recalled the conversation from that night with the girl. He felt better going through any of the day now. Draculaura wasn't as upset today, but they kept things as neutral...

Well they tried to. Before they started dating, they were good normal friends... It might be a little hard to go back now at first, but atleast their assignments would help take their minds off.

Clawdeen didn't question him as harshly as yesterday but she walked over to the table he was at during lunch.

"Clawd, I heard from Draculaura...Are you okay?"

Clawd chomped on his meat, thinking of how to respond to that. 

How should he tell her? He wasn't too upset...Yes he didn't like the separation, but he wasn't as sad now thanks to a certain someone...but he couldn't tell anyone yet. He didn't want them to freak.

He looked at her. Okay here goes..

"I've been better. But maybe some casketball will help."

Yeah that sounded okay. She shouldn't be suspicious.

Clawdeen accepted that, as she nodded in response, though she still looked mildly concerned.

"Okay, but if you need someone to talk to. I'm right here."

Clawd nodded in silence. 

Why couldn't she be this nice yesterday?

The bell rang, making them finish quickly to get back to class.

  During class, they were mixing some chemicals together in science class.

Clawd was working with Cleo...for some reason today the creature teacher wanted them to pair up with different people. 

He said,

"Today you will be paired up with different classmates to test how well you can work together. You must work with different people to better understand how to work with all types."

Clawd sighs as he did most of the "messy" work, as Cleo was busy checking her makeup and trying to make the pretty chemicals mix well together. Ofcourse certain combinations don't do well... And they made a big splash..coating the classroom and stunning their creature speechless. Everyone needed to get washed up as soon as possible right after that, while the janitors cleaned the room.

"This bites."

Clawd grumbled as he cleaned his fur, using the outdoors shower to keep from further contaminating the school. Do you know how thick and wild wolf fur is?? To untangle and unruffle every section, but be careful not to make knots, or that only makes it worse.

Let's say he had every reason to grumble.

Atleast the classes were almost over for the day. He couldn't wait to do his match for the day and head home.