Time with Raph (Multiple versions! 😄)

(Have some random moments hanging out with the turtle (Raph 😉 ) of your dreams.

And there's many so pick your own Raphael!)

When you play videogames ...(Raph  2012)

Raph dared you to the last slice of pizza.

So you're playing a few  rounds and whoever wins atleast three times can get it.

"I'm going to beat ya Y'n!"

"We'll see chili pepper!"

Sometimes you two used nicknames and "funsults" as Mikey might say.

They weren't insults because you two weren't being unkind to each other, only teasing.

You knew Raph was just trying to distract you, so you ignored and threw some back.

He managed to boost ahead of your ride, giving him an edge.

"Ha! I'm in the lead!"

Raph taunts you.

You said nothing and took a few shortcuts so he lost sight of you.

"WHAT!?"

Raph couldn't t believe his eyes! 

You had gotten ahead and passed the finish line!

Two more times and you had won again, thanks to using more boost and finding some boosts along the roads. 

"Guess that last slice is mine chili!"

Raph grunts, but lets you have it.

He didn't expect you to split it and pop the other piece in his jaws.

"You're welcome."

You giggle at his surprised face.

Was he speechless...

When you're sick....(Rise Raph)

You had caught the cold when you were outside enjoying the breeze whilr playing Bejewelled in your phone and fell asleep to how soothing the atmosphere was.

When you woke up you were in your bed and Raph was by your bedside with a bowl of soup and with a nurse hat on.

You looked confused.

"Am I dreaming?"

You rub your eyes and look again.

"No, you caught a cold so I'm your nurse!  And your doctor...

Anyway since you're up, have some chicken soup! I made it myself! Uh...with Mikey's help..."

He chuckles with a nervous smile. You thought you saw a light blush staining his cheeks.

You grunt and lean forward for a sip. It actually tasted much better than you thought.

Well, it was more the heat was good. It helped your nose and throat feel more clear already.

" Wow, that's really good. Thanks Raph."