* Monster High Clawd x reader Silent comfort* (Part 1)

Hey here's a new short story. For MH, Monster High fans, Clawd fans, hope you enjoy!

If anything seems unusual, think of it like an au.

Idea:  Clawd needed some company after a fight with Draculaura over not spending enough time together because of how busy he can be. Will he find someone he can confide in before he wallows in sorrow?

Clawd sniffed, rubbing the bridge of his nose, taking care not to soil his jacket. Yes it was his property, but mom wolf would take a bite out of him. She does the laundry, the cooking, the grooming, mom practically does everything, so anyone would understand if she got snappy and the older wolf pups knew better than to stir up her snappy side.

The wolf teen took a shaky breath, recalling what had happened earlier.

~~~

"Ofcourse I want to spend time with you, but I'm booked all this week! You know how rowdy a pack of wolves can get!"

Clawd tried to explain himself to his girlfriend, Draculaura.

Can he help it if nearly every day he was needed to keep his younger siblings in order?

Draculaura didn't seem any less upset however.

"I know you have your family to think about Clawd, but when will we have time for us? Every week its your family duties and when you do have free time, you're with the guys or playing casketball. I hardly ever see you except for between classes and it's...it's!"

Draculaura started to cry. Clawd tried to comfort her, by hugging her from behind, but she turned away and ran off crying.

"Draculaura!"

~~~~

Clawd sighed, ears lowered. He felt terrible about what had happened, but what could be do? His family needed him and he needed to keep in shape for the school team. He needed some time to rest atleast, but he still felt guilty for making Draculaura cry.

He had spent the day quietly forlorn, trying to avoid the questions of his pals and Draculaura's friends. He didn't want to talk about it. Clawdeen was the worst...she was hounding him for details. She wasn't pleased at all about what had happened and though if it was Clawd instead she'd sympathize with him, she felt protective seeing her one of her best ghouls be in tears and she was letting her brother have it. He winced, remembering what happened.

~~~

"Clawd! Clawd wolf you get back here!"

Clawdeen growled, chasing after him.

Clawd clenched his fists, growling under his breath.

"Clawdeen stop! I don't want to talk about it! Can't you see that I'm not in the mood!?"

Clawd yelled at her, letting off his built up frustration.

"Oh you're not in the mood? Well I don't care, cause you're going to listen!"

Clawdeen points at his chest, almost jabbing him.

"I get you're busy but you couldn't make one day available or atleast do something?"