Raph 2012 x reader "Halloween? No thanks"

In this book, there will be some ideas for a turtle x reader story or two. I'll update as soon as I can, so sometimes I need time for ideas or no free time yet. This one is based off of a request made to ERWritings, who made a one shot mine is similar from in some ways, like the time of year and which turtle, but hers isn't finished yet. If you haven't read part 1 yet, go take a look.

I may add more to this as I go along, so if the ones shots look like they're lengthening or there's a part you don't recognize, that might be an improvement.

Ideas :

For ideas, I'm thinking that the reader doesn't like to celebrate the holiday and some strange mutagen the turtles encounter while stopping any thieves or remaining kraang, gets on Raph, causing some "batty" symptoms later on....

"How could you say no??"

Mikey asked/yelled in surprise at y/n, following you, as you walked from the kitchen to the living area in the lair.

Let's rewind, shall we? It was October 15th and in Manhattan, specifically, New York. In the sewers, the heart and center, we have four teenage mutant heroic turtles, who, like most would think, like special events of the year. One in particular for this month, Halloween. But, their friend, that's you, thought otherwise of the spooky holiday. Mikey only found out because he asked what you will wear while trick or treating. He nearly choked on a pepperoni when you said you wouldn't go.

"I'd still eat candy and dress up if I wanted to...but not for the holiday to scare or be scared. There's nothing wrong with that."

You try to defend yourself, setting yourself down on the cement steps that circled around the tv, right before the pool like flooring where you could put a rug right before the tv, to sit more comfortably, but the turtles didn't have everything in an everyday house. What they did have was homey enough though and you liked coming over to visit. 

"But Halloween is lots of fun! You get candy, dress up! And you can scare people and not get in trouble for it. Perfect for pranks!"

Mikey grinned and leaned in for a whisper.

"Once...I made a bet with Raph and he lost...he had to wear a fairy princess outfit! He looked so cute!"

"I heard that and I told ya, that was one time!"

Raph yelled, chasing Mikey from his spot.

You watch them slightly amused, while thinking about the holiday topic.

There was a little more to the preference besides what you said, but you weren't sure about explaining the rest. Donnie might've been one to guess what it was, since they had once talked about some of the traditions that might've been used in the past when you got curious about reading it with the techy turtle, since he's always looking to discover things anyway and Donnie felt a bit comforting to talk to sometimes when you had a question, or maybe to simply test him.

Let's say, during one of those times, you did some research into how the holiday started and the holiday doesn't look as fun as people think.

Plus, you, having your beliefs, it didn't feel so good after knowing it.

You were snapped from your thoughts when Raph had caught Mikey and they were wrestling. Those two.

"Come on guys, let's go! Time for patrol!"

Leo called and like that, you watched the boys go on their nightly patrol missions. Sometimes you stayed at the lair, sometimes at home, sometimes you watched the action if you followed.