When you try to help... Turtles and you

Idea:  Ever wanted to see the turtles' everyday livelihood? Here's what happens when you try to help each turtle. 

Mikey and breakfast

 "Y'n look out!"

Mikey pushes you out of the way, ducking in time as the toast went flying.

Looks like the toaster was on the fritz again. It was morning and Mikey usually made breakfast for the family. You wanted to volunteer and see how he made it. Secretly you wanted to learn how to cook too and Mikey seemed like a fun teacher. Mikey showed you how he did waffles and told you what each of them liked on theirs.

Leo liked his with a little syrup, not much. Donnie liked a touch of cinnamon and Raph....he wanted a syrup soaked stash and keep them coming. 

 You had put in some toast, but when it had finished it shot out like a rocket from the toaster oven.

Mikey saw it coming in time in your direction while you were setting the table and you two were on the floor while the toast safely landed in one of the plates.

When you both got up to see if the coast was clear,  it looked almost like nothing had happened. The toast was in a plate and somehow the glasses were okay.

"That was a toast call."

Mikey joked to lighten the mood.

Donnie and the washer wars

"How's this Donnie?"

You ask as you set the machine to medium load and warm water.

The turtles hardly had any laundry, but that didn't mean they wore nothing. Besides, Master Splinter's robes needed washing as well and if you needed to wash something quickly, they let you use theirs. 

Right now Donnie thought it was a good idea to put them to wash now since it was a good hot day, meaning the sewers had their fair share of heat as well.

Donnie turned, hearing you and gave you a thumbs up.

"That's good."

He let you turn the machine on, then got the hot spot ready for when the clothes needed drying. They had a separate room for  your things if they needed space to hang and dry to give you your privacy. Ofcourse their things were fine out in the arcade area.

When the clothes were dry, you hung them out so Donnie could relax with his book. He did so much already, being the inventor, the brains, the workaholic, he deserved a break now and then.

"Oh thanks Y'n."

"No problem. Glad I could help."

Raph and sweet treats

You knew how much Raph loved to have a brawl and train, but you wondered how you could help him besides spar with him. Even if you were as athletic as the turtles, there must be some way to help that wasn't as ...cliché as sharing the same hobbies, doing the same thing all the time.

Once, Donnie told you in secret when you two were playing some computer games to relax after cleaning up the dojo, that Raph loved sweets.

"Absolutely loves cookies and cream. If its a dessert or candy, if you look at the right time, you can see a ghost of a smile beginning to appear on his face."