Space! Raph 2012 x Space Reader

(Have some headshots and a mini story. Set in space with the past tmnt we see the last of when they left with Fugitoid. You're anything you want to be, not exclusively a human and you have some Jedi like skills. I don't know much about Star Wars (shocker) but I hope this is still a fun trip. Enjoy!)

When you met: 

Raph never expected to make any friends or even find interest in someone when he left with his brothers and friends to explore the galaxies with the Fugitoid. But after drifting in space for a while, their Fugitoid took them to visit some planets, the same one with the market sales the alternate ones from the future had visited.

He bumped into you, a plasma jedi esque blade cases on your back in a back shield.

Raph didn't know who you were, but he didn't care. All he knew was that you might be trouble and he wasn't going to wait until you cut off his shell to find out.

Both drew weapons for a fight, seeing the other as a threat, but then Fugitoid explained that it was a simple misunderstanding ....after the two of you had run amok going head to head.

You thought the strange terrapin was another alien person, one of the warriors from a certain race. Especially when he launched an attack at you, but as you watched him from a distance, whenever you saw him with his crew and managed to pass by, you studied their actions to determine if threat or not.

Apart of you believed they were safe, but you were still wary, so for now you watched on in silence.

How you learned to trust each other:

You realized this turtle must have good intentions because you noticed how he treated his teammates. He wasn't cruel and uncaring. He was a bit aggressive, but never overboard, seeking for blood. There was something in his eyes that told you he truly cared. He had a hidden part of himself he didn't want to talk about. It made you feel some sympathy and curiosity in this being.  He seemed kind hearted...It drew you to him, slowly. You decided to give aid once when you realized that Dregg was attacking their ship.

The alien lord was confused by your addition and temporarily subdued as his forces were barbequed by your laser gauntlets and plasma blade.

You had no idea the turtle was watching and admiring from afar. Though the most he uttered as a compliment was "Not bad" and "I like your style."

Cuddles, hugs, cute antics: 

Raph sometimes nudges you as a "good job" tease when you show your skill in a fight.

He likes it more than he lets on...at first, but after a while he readily shows you how much he likes it with a, "That was awesome!" Or  "You rock! I-I mean cool...cool!"

You could see a small wiggley happy fan boy ish smile from the side and you're amused to see this other side to him.

You were the first to admit your feelings, though in a less "this is the only option, it has to be a confession". 

In the middle of a training session  Fugitoid had allowed them to use the training facilities, or "space dojo" nickname by Mikey, you had your blade to Raph's neck, holding him in place from behind.