Alopex IDW+ 2012 (Alopex X Raphael)

(This story takes place during Alopex's debut to the 2012 Nickelodeon TMNT series, at first, then continues ...)

(Ideas: After the turtles meet the elusive Alopex, they earned themselves a new ally, but only time will tell how well they work together.) 

"Holy Chipotle!"

Mikey exclaims, as a blur flashes past both him and Leo. That was their first experience of this new mutant, who they would later learn is Alopex.

She was swift and deadly, not hesitating to kill if necessary. Ask Raphael, he would know personally being close to death, when she had him pinned in that building that he and Casey had gone to that night. She stopped for some unknown reason, clearly sending something and was gone, leaving him confused and staring where she went.

Her clothes whipped with the wind, her fur like white sudden streaks dancing in the wind.

She had her brief confrontation with Tiger Claw, but the turtles found her again and wanted answers.

Reluctantly, she explained.

"Tiger Claw was like a brother to me once a long time ago.

He was one of the least aggressive of Shredder's men when I was taken as one of his weapons.

Shredder had goons searching the globe for certain animals and individuals to mutant into his stronger more superior henchmen as a backup for his enemies.

One had found me and before I knew it, I was put to sleep and sent to him.

I was forced to mutate, learn and train for him and  keep guard in Japan, honing my abilities, until he wanted me.  Tiger Claw was like a teacher as well as someone to talk to, who told me of his story in joining Shredder and how he was captured by the Kraang prior. I felt sorry for a brief moment and felt he understood me....until... I couldn't stand being used anymore and saw how closely he followed people like Shredder.

I found a way to break through Shredder's strong hold and we had a battle, where I made sure to get out no matter what...

I found refuge, somewhere abandoned and away from people, then heard that he had come to New York and followed him determined to stop him from causing more trouble."

Alopex kept a close eye on the turtles as they worked together and noted that they were seemingly trustworthy as they meant no harm.

She promised to help them in the future should they ever need her again, which might be very soon.

She learnt after a few months of Tiger Claw's resignation from Shredder's foot clan and no one else knew where the Tiger had gone since, but  she kept alert mean while and sometimes checked in on the turtles, wondering how they were doing.

Interacting with the turtles was interesting.  Leonardo found her to be "Honourable."

And she found him to be quite the peaceful yet firm figure for a leader.

Donatello seemed cautious and sensitive to feelings, sometimes getting nervous when talking about someone else, afraid of offending.

Alopex found this amusing sometimes as well as thoughtful in some ways. Sometimes she could talk to these two more easily as Michelangelo was more passionate in having fun and playing around which sometimes made her curious or confused at how optimistic he is. Raphael was sometimes more relatable with how serious he was about combat. She related to his distrustful, brash attitude and sometimes challenged him for a fight, to test their strengths and how he would react. She noticed that sometimes he would stare astonished at her and wondered why. Perhaps he was impressed?

- Getting to know you -

Raph frowned, watching Alopex with his brothers. She was..cool. But he still kept his guard up and kept an eye on her.

"Don't try anything funny, cause I'll be watching you..."

Alopex studied him equally cautious. The two seemed to hate each other at first, but Chompy helped lighten the mood sometimes, being his adorable self and trying to make friends with he, brought Raph in and got them talking without knowing it, which then led to testing the other's strength and growing a mutual respect. 

"Whoa...how are you so...fast?"

Raph asked breathless and a bit dizzy. He had tried to punch her, but she ran circles around him and now he wanted to sit down.

Alopex stopped, smirking and was behind him, catching him as he was about to sit.

"I simply am."

She didn't pay much attention, seeing him as a good ally, while noticing he was sometimes tongue tied around her, as if she made him nervous. She heard mention of a girl he once liked who he had met when they we're saving the world, but that since then, they hardly heard from each other as she was busy with her duties and eventually had to cut off communication for everyone's safety, so that there wouldn't be any calls during a mission or any information that their enemies found use to harm their friends.

Alopex wasn't quite certain how to console Raphael, but did her best acting mostly like they usually did, while telling him if he needed anyone to simply be there, she was free to do that if he would call on her.

(What do you like so far? I may add more details after, but here's some ideas I had of what if Alopex was mixed with some of her IDW story. Some, not every single detail, but I thought maybe a mix of both comic and tv show backgrounds might be cool.)