Chapter 1 - True

Sarah woke up in a good mood. A really good mood. This was potentially the most important day of her life, she had to be her best, look her best, feel her best. She had to be calm and collected, but above all, she had to be true to herself. Because, after all, how could she be true to anyone else if she wasn't true to herself? 'I found you, my only truth.' Isn't that what the song said? Isn't that how they had to find her, meet her, see her? How she had meet them, how she had to be with them? Him? True.

She got out of bed to turn her alarm off, turn off the annoying beeping sound, she really must change that. She knew exactly what she would she would set as her new alarm sound, and she'd do it that night. It would be 'Chasing the Sun', in her opinion, one of the best songs around. She wondered why she hadn't thought of changing the sound sooner, instead letting a droning beep wake her up every morning. When you were shattered from school and homework, it wasn't exactly the most motivating sound to wake up to for yet another dull school day, which she always spent daydreaming about her favourite band anyway, so it wasn't as if she learnt much. She spent so much of the school day not paying attention she ended up teaching herself at home. Sometimes she thought there wasn't really much point of her going to school. So many of her new years resolutions had been broken because of this, and it only took one school day to break them.

First, she had to get herself prepared for the day ahead.

Sarah was in love with The Wanted, or more specifically one member. She told herself she loved them all equally, but she was lying, there was one who had a little more love than the others. It wasn't a lot more, but it was significant.

Sarah was in love with The Wanted, and today she was going to meet them.

_____________________________________

This is my first ever story, so I hope you enjoy it :) Please comment, vote, fan. Hopefully I'll upload the next part soon :)

A x