7. Changes

Vittoria

After Theodore showed me around the house, I locked myself in my new bedroom. The room really is nice.

It's got a tall modern black bed with white sheets and an obnoxious amount of decorative pillows. The bed is facing a huge glass door leading out to the balcony that overlooks the large backyard and pool area.

The walls are painted a cool grey color with white marble floors.

Under other conditions I'd be happy about this room but being forced to live here, not so much.

I strip out of the clothes I borrowed from Theodore and make my way into the bathroom.

The bathroom is decorated just like the bedroom, black accents, white floors, and grey walls.

I turn the faucet on the wall allowing the hot water to fill the tub. Looking through the closet, I find a bottle of bubble bath, cloths, towels, and other hygienic products.

Squirting the bubbles in the water I wait for the tub to completely fill before tying my hair up in a bun.

After washing it a few hours ago I don't want to get it wet again.

I slowly lower my body into the water hissing as it burns against my skin. Ignoring the heat, I start to relax myself and think about everything going on.

If we're going to be married Theodore's going to have to show me some type of respect. I don't like him very much but I'm only going to treat him like shit if he does the same to me.

I start humming while I scrub my body down.

I know I just took a shower not long ago but I can't help but feel dirty.

I hear the quiet click of the bedroom door even thought I locked it when I came in.

Silently standing from the tub I grab the vase that sits on the vanity and make my way behind the bathroom door.

The door slowly opens and just as a tall man walks in I smash the vase over the top of his head.

The man freezes and turns towards me. I realize that it's Theodore once his angry eyes meet mine.

"You bitch," he seethes as he grabs my neck with his hand and presses me against the door.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" he asks, anger radiating off his body.

His head starts bleeding as his grip increases around my neck.

"I thought you were some creep trying to kill me," I strain against his hold.

Quickly I strain my neck and slam my head down, breaking his hold on me.

"Fucking whore!" he roars and he shakes his hands out.

"Sorry! You were choking me. You're bleeding." I say silently laughing at how easily he was attacked.

"Yeah no shit sherlock. I came to tell you to be ready by noon, we're going out." he says heading towards the sink and wiping his forehead.