Chapter 4 | Scotch, Neat

THE HATAKE HAD ALWAYS LIKED PRETTY FACES. It was a weakness of his. People had always thought he didn't get around much but oh, a person with a pretty face looking at him through their eyelashes was all it took to get him in bed. You could even call him easy.
A deeper relationship though? That's not something he'd ever been able to indulge in, protecting his village had always been his number 1 priority and it would do more harm than good to have a significant other. 'Maybe It will be different in this world' he mused to himself, a small smile on his face.

In Konoha he'd never really been able to move on from his team's death, spending almost all his free time at the KIA stone thinking about the things he'd do differently if he had a second chance at life.

He very clearly remembered when Minato was crowned Hokage, right after both Obito and Rin's deaths. He couldn't fault his deceased sensei for putting him into the Anbu program almost immediately as a form of therapy. There just wasn't anything the blond could do but be there for him, and even that was limited! The man was a fresh Hokage, dealing with the council was more than enough to deal with.

The Hatake was snapped out of his thoughts as as he was tapped on the shoulder. Ah he was still on the clock.

He wouldn't tell them this to their faces but, he was already quite fond of his coworkers, so when Hiro had told him to take care of his friends, he did so with a smile.

"Friends of Hiro's? Pleasure to serve you." He gave the trio of customers his signature eye smile before handing them three plastic menu's from the back of the bar. "These are the menu's. Don't be afraid to ask if you'd like something special though."

The blond man was very Exuberant. Yes. Capital E. He kind of expected the man to scream about youth.

Ah he missed Gai.

The black haired woman spoke first, nodding her head when she spoke. "Kayama Nemuri, pleasure to meet you, handsome." The woman, Kayama, had a smirk of sorts on her face while introducing herself. "Could I get a bourbon to start with? Neat of course." Hmm a woman that knows what she wants. Always so attractive.

He was getting started on making the woman's drink when the blond started introducing himself. "Good night! I'm Yamada Hizashi- Wait HOLD ON! I recognize you!" The blond was very animated as he talked. So very much like both Gai and Hiro. Wait- he recognized him?

The Hatake took a good look at the blond man while he handed Kayama's bourbon to her and snapped his fingers as he said "Ah, the man who helped me out under the bridge, it's nice to see you again Yamada." He shook hands with the blond man that grinned excitedly at him. "You too man! Say, did you get home alright?" How nice, the blond seemed genuinely worried. "I should've helped you to a hospital or police station!" Ah no, that would've resulted into a huge problem actually. "Maa of course I did, no need to worry." An eye smile to placate the blond and then the last of the three spoke up to introduce himself.

"Aizawa Shouta, nice to meet you." The man was almost engulfed in his scarf, he had eye bags that were deep like no tomorrow and dressed like he'd rather be in bed than anywhere else.

He liked the man already.

"Nice to meet you as well, now, what would you two like?" The blond man and black haired man ordered a margarita and a gin martini respectively.

They were quite a lively bunch, it was mostly Aizawa sighing exasperatedly while sipping his martini and listening to the other two talk, but they all complimented each other.
The night was still young, and so the Hatake more than once found himself roped into one of the many conversations between Kayama and Yamada.

The black haired woman hiccuped while she spoke. "Heeey Hatake." She seemed drunk already, that wouldn't do. "Hey Kayama, you're pretty drunk, huh?" Aizawa almost imperceptibly stood at attention when he started talking to the woman. He understood the intent, but he wasn't about to do anything to Kayama. "You and Yamada sit still for a moment, I'll get you guys bottled water. It's on the house." The black haired man finally relaxed and was about to continue sipping his drink, when he noticed the glass was empty.

"Would you like anything Aizawa?" The man looked up at him and pondered on what he'd like to drink for a moment. "Scotch, neat please." Fuck. As if the man couldn't get any more attractive.

He gave all three their drinks and checked the time. Ah, he was off the clock.

Freedom~

A mischievous grin let itself loose behind his mask. He'll get Aizawa's number. Right now.

Just as Kakashi opened his mouth to ask the man for his contact information, he was jumped on from behind by his boss.
He could've easily avoided the tackle, or was it a hug? It didn't matter, he could've avoided it but decided not to, Sakusa was super cute after all.

mwahhahaha get absolutely fucked
literally searched up "what sexy women drink" & "what serious men drink" it was a disaster
also no fucking gif cause it took too long to load