Chapter 10 | USJ

GOD FORBID SHOUTA HAS A GOOD DAY. Really. His first day with his new students and he gets stuck with multiple problem children. One that, while being very determined, couldn't even use his Quirk without breaking his bones.

Though his day did get a little better when his... friend? They hadn't put a label on their relationship yet, he didn't want to assume the Hatake wanted something more than an occasional fuck.

Anyway, about his day, he met up with the white haired bastard a few hours after school.

He was introduced to the man's companions. A very enlightening experience, as he hadn't met any intelligent animals excluding Nezu before that. They were surprisingly okay for a couple of dogs.

Or maybe he tolerated them because of Kakashi.

The pug named Pakkun seemed to take a liking to him immediately, something about liking any friend of his Boss, whatever the dog meant by that.

Right now he was seated next to Kakashi, who had Pakkun on his lap, playing with the pug's paws lazily. He and Kakashi were really close to each other, but it wasn't uncomfortable, they've been closer you know, last chapter. He still had the bite mark the man left on him to show it.

Perhaps the pug could still smell his 'Boss' on him, now that was an embarrassing thought.

::

A few days later, Kakashi was just lazing around as usual. Though in a much better mood than he'd normally be in. You could probably guess the reason why.

Aizawa Shouta.

Sage the man was perfect. He was obsessed. No, literally. He may have put a seal on the man in his sleep the last time he slept over, but in his defense it was for Shouta's safety.

The first part of the seal would alert the Hatake if Shouta was in danger and the second would reverse summon him straight to the man. He and Shouta have long since talked about his abilities, he hadn't explained his Isekai part but he did explain his village's system and the way Chakra worked.

They even tried to open Shouta's Chakra Pathway System, to no avail. The man could probably do the Academy 3 Jutsu with time, practice and lots of meditation, but he would never be able to even attempt anything above a B-Rank Jutsu.

"Hey old man." Of course the little brat he was housing chose to cut in right now.

Shouta knew about the kid too, but chose to ignore his Hero obligations when he saw the kid's scars and Kakashi told the man that most of them were caused by the kid's own father.

The brat had a little corner of his heart though. "Get over here brat." Healing Touya's scars was a slow and steady process. Kakashi wasn't all that proficient in Medical Jutsu and had to study the fuck out of the scrolls he had on hand in order to improve his skill with it. It was quite hard, most of the kid's wounds were old as hell and some even got infected over and over again, fucked up, but the kid didn't really know how to treat his wounds before and he didn't have anyone to do it for him either.

He had been able to heal the most painful ones though, which made the kid cry right there on the Hatake's shoulder.

Sage he felt like such a dad then.

Touya walked over to Kakashi, and ever the clingy little shit, chose to hug the man as soon as he was next to him. The Hatake sighed and pat the kid on his head. "How've you been kid? Those college courses going alright?" He nodded and buried his face in the Hatake's back.