Chapter 2 | A job!

IF KAKASHI WASN'T SURE HE WAS IN ANOTHER WORLD BEFORE HE WAS NOW. The Hatake was currently walking on a far busier street, people of all ages practically swarming the place. That would've been a normal sight if not for the gigantic towers and the metal boxes running around everywhere.
A man in one of said metal boxes was currently screaming at him to "GET OFF THE FUCKING ROAD ASSHOLE." These people were quite vulgar weren't they? But he could deal with that. "Maa don't be a dick old man." He said, stepping off the road and making his way to...

Ah, where was he going again?

::

It took the Hatake a while to fully integrate himself into society... or this world... but he was damn lucky he had the sharingan with him.
Though he'd argue that it was still a challenge, he was a prodigy, one of the best.

So he certainly didn't sigh multiple times when he was sitting in an apartment he managed to genjutsu his way into, surrounded with books he stole from a library down the street and technology he acquired from a shop close by. He'd managed to make the boy at the counter explain how they worked. He needed to know how to work with the things he "borrowed" from the store.
There was a little metal rectangle 'cellphone' A very neat device he could easily contact his acquaintances with. That wasn't the best part though, the boy talked about something else. The internet! A fantastic place that he could use to keep up with the new world around him. The 'laptop' was the same as the cellphone, though a different shape and far bigger.

'But seriously, what the fuck happened?' He was of course still hung up on his arrival in this place, Tokyo was it?
It could've been a space-time jutsu but he was dying. Obito really got him good, he'd have to give him a pat on the back when they meet each other again.

Speaking of Obito. Where is He? The man could've been transported here too, right? With these thoughts his body tensed up and his mind started racing.
'We'll fight again if he was also transported. Though I didn't sense his chakra signature at the bridge, he could've ended up somewhere else. This could be bad.' He groaned, his hand sloppily running down his face. 'At least I still have the sharingan. I could take him down. He won't get me this time.'
He grinned as he directed chakra to his eyes, both eyes now a mix of red and black. Pointed edges spinning.

Wait.

Nani the fuck?

If I have both eyes, then what happened to Obito? "This makes no fucking sense."
It kind of did though, he hadn't felt any chakra draining the way he usually did and had chalked it up to his sudden ability to turn the damned thing on and off at will.
"I've never been this confused in my life and I've met Naruto." Ah speaking of the blond idiot, he'd for sure have a field day looking at his old sensei's confused face right now.

::

It was like that for a month, Hatake Kakashi his damned genius self not being able to fully comprehend the situation he was in, but still thanking whoever gave him this second chance.

He also found a job. Well, the job found him, to be precise.

It was around a week ago. He was walking around town, heading towards a park he read about online, when was stopped by a man with a light blue parasol on way there.

"Goddamn." The stranger said. Eyeing the Hatake up and down. Doing very little to hide this fact. Kakashi only tilted his head, unimpressed at the man's obvious ogling, even the fangirls at home were more subtle. "You're exactly what I want. You need a job dude?" The man asked, looking at him with expectant eyes. Now he was interested. He did need a job after all. "I do actually." The Hatake answered. both eyes crescent shaped, smiling. The man grinned, his eyes now shining brightly. His blue eyes reminded him of Naruto, Naruto's eyes were brighter though.
"Would you mind working at a gay bar?" Him and the man were now walking side by side, still heading towards the park.

The Hatake kept his expression neutral. He learned of the prejudice against people's sexuality in this world. It was devastating really, sexuality was never a problem in The Elemental Nations. The clans would only make sure their heirs were secured. "I wouldn't, not at all, though I'm not all that familiar with either serving drinks or bartending." If the man's grin wasn't big enough, it sure was now. "Woah! You're actually really cool dude, I was just interested at first because you're hot as fuck but you're GREAT." The stranger said, practically glowing with the amount of energy he gave off. "Hot as fuck? I appreciate it. So did I get the job?" The Hatake said, the corners of his mouth rising up. 'He's cute..' He thought 'Very cute.' He's quickly snapped out of his thoughts when the stranger replies "Of course you got it! I'm Hideki Sakusa by the way!" He spins in a dramatic fashion when introducing himself. Which only makes the Hatake's earlier thoughts resurface. "A pleasure Hideki. I'm Hatake Kakashi." He says, sitting down on a bench next to the still smiling Hideki as they've already arrived at the park.

"Just call me Sakusa, Hatake!" Hideki says while closing his parasol, his navy blue hair now in full view. "Maa only if you call me Kakashi." Kakashi responds, leaning backwards and reaching for his precious book before stopping himself. 'It would be quite rude to read erotica in front of my future employer' He thought to himself, sighing in his mind. "Okay Kakashi." Sakusa says. His hands fiddling with his phone as he types away. "Can I have your number so I can text you the location?" He shoves the phone in the Hatake's hands, expecting him to type his phone number in. "Ah~ You know there are better ways to get my number Sakusa." He types his number in but he couldn't stop himself from teasing the blue haired man, he was just so cute. "Ah w-what? No no wait-" Sakusa sputters, absolutely flustered. His cheeks coloring. "Maa I'm just messing with you." The Hatake chuckles.

The rest of that day went fairly normal. He'd gone straight to his apartment after his encounter with Sakusa and received a text from him regarding the location of the bar he'd be working at the next morning.

this was kinda filler, but we do need 2 know how he got his start right? i'll make him meet someone next chap
• edited a few grammatical errors sry
yayyy les go
edited cause bartending issue