Chapter 5 | Café

IT WAS QUITE DEPRESSING TO SAY THE LEAST. He hadn't managed to get Aizawa's number, as he was dragged away by his cute boss.

When the Hatake was in his apartment, away from prying eyes, the first thing he did was Google his blond acquaintance "Yamada Hizashi"

"A hero with a radio show? How peculiar." The further he read, the more he found out. "Also a teacher?" Heroes had no privacy, really. Most of their life was easily accessed information.

He was even unfortunate enough to come across a Reddit post theorizing about the type of porn the Top 3 Heroes watch.

Endeavor has a breeding kink? Really? The original poster didn't even elaborate on that, no, they just said it as a statement.

Bold.

He upvoted it.

::

Kakashi wasn't sure if it was the universe playing tricks on him or not. He'd learned quite early on in his life that coincidences didn't exist.

"Hatake, right?" The man whose number he'd failed to get, the very first of which. Aizawa looked just as tired as he was when they first met in that bar, he seemed very much done with life.

"Hm. A pleasure seeing you again, Aizawa." The man only nodded his head and awkwardly looked at his coffee, which compelled the Hatake look at Aizawa's drink too. By God! The thing was fucking sludge! How in the Hell did he manage to drink that shit? The Hatake wouldn't let the man continue to torture himself like that.

Yes this was for Aizawa, not for him. He would keep telling himself that, as if it'd become the truth.

"Are you free right now?" Ah it seemed the man had beaten him, no can do. "I am, actually. If you're also free... would you care to grab some coffee with me?" Yes, no chance for the man to one up him now, he asked first.

Aizawa turned to him with a deadpan look on his face. "I was about to ask you that."

Kakashi only smiled and tilted his head. "Maa, well same outcome isn't it?" The man just sighed and started walking. "I know a good place." He decided to indulge the man, as he was blessed with a nice view from behind him. The things he'd do to get Aizawa Shouta into his bed, he could list forever.

::

The place they entered was very cute and quaint. The only downside being that it was a fucking Cat Cafe. Really? Hatake were basically canines, and so, why were the little gremlins trying to scale him?

At least Aizawa was having fun. He picked up a pretty calico that kept meowing at him. "They like you quite a lot." The man stated, a grin on his face as he saw the Hatake kind of flustered for the first time. "A surprise, really, as I've been told multiple times that I'm akin to a dog." Speaking of dogs, he should really try to summon his Pack. He'd thought of it, but figured it would only hurt him had he not been able to do so. He thinks that it'd be okay to try it out later though, he was very content at the moment, more than content.

Aizawa looked up at him. God this angle was sinful, he almost wished he could activate his Sharingan right now, just to etch this moment into his memory, forever. Aizawa raised an eyebrow at him. "A dog? Should I be worried Hatake?"

Oh– Oh! An innuendo, was this really happening? He wasn't one to pass an opportunity.

The Hatake smiled his eye smile. "Hm. Not at all Aizawa. I'll only bite if you ask me very nicely." And ah what a reaction! Exactly what he'd hoped for. The man was all flustered, not that you'd be able to see it very well if you didn't know his tells. His hand twitched minutely, he shifted his stance, and his face tried to scrunch up in a scowl, but he only managed a cute pout. "Shut it, Hatake."

"Maa whatever you say Aizawa–kun." He made sure to say it as dreamily as possible, the flush on Aizawa disappeared and the Hatake had to sidestep the hand that tried to whack him upside the head. "So mean."

They got through the rest of their lunch together, Kakashi ordered something salty one of the waiters recommended since he said he didn't like sweets and found that he actually quite liked the food here. Aizawa ordered his usual and some actual coffee, not the sludge from earlier. They spoke about that sludge too. Aizawa claiming that a coworker, that black haired woman he also met at the bar, had made it for him. He only hoped the woman wasn't the lunch lady at the school they taught at, that'd be a disaster.

When they exchanged numbers, the Hatake made sure to make his fingers linger on the man's hand for longer than necessary. Aizawa was smart, he'd understand.

sorry for slight decrease in words, i just want to establish em alr cause i want action
also look at that pic! so cute!