Chapter 18 | Nice school

THAT SO CALLED CONVERSATION ENDED quite alright, considering the circumstances. Of course they couldn't get over literal years worth of issues in a single conversation, but they did make some progress. Kakashi did a decent job talking to both of the murderous kids. Even though he had two teary eyed children clinging to him at the end of it.

Hm, speaking of tears. He had to check Touya for any remaining damage. He healed his tear ducts but Kakashi couldn't heal the kid immediately, or in a few sessions, no. He had also healed the kid's scars way back, but that brought on problems itself with the kid looking like a person that was pronounced dead at 14. Anyway, the amount of internal damage using or even having his Quirk gave Touya was honestly fucking crazy.

At this rate, the kid would die before he got any grandchildren. That was unacceptable, of course.

Kakashi couldn't give him a new body, but what he could do is create a seal for the kid.

It would take a while and he'd have to find some... non-willing participants to help him test the prototypes, creating a seal was hard Sage damn it, and Shouta would probably not approve, but fuck it. He wasn't all that proficient in Fuinjutsu, not like Jiraiya or Minat, but he could make do. He still had Minato's journals with him. It would be a long and arduous process, but it was for Touya, so it was worth it.

Maybe Itachi could even help. He looked down at the kid at that thought, he was almost sure Itachi would help. But would he let the small Uchiha help? Itachi should be focussing on his mental health to be honest.

Acting as a criminal for the 'good' of his Village since he was 13 had to have done more bad than good, and yet the Uchiha was still polite to the bone and just genuinely a good person. That hurt to even think about, he would've gone batshit insane if he was in the kid's shoes.

Touya, ever the restless teenager, started squirming in his hold. When he realized he wouldn't get out easily, he just started squirming even more. "Jesus Christ you've got some crazy fucking grip on you old man." Kakashi made a 'tch' sound and looked down at the teen. "Fall asleep or something." The kid stopped squirming and looked him dead in the eyes. "You can't tell me what to do."

This little shit- time to annoy him.

"But I'm your dad." Queue explosion. Touya shoved his head in Kakashi's chest and grumbled at him, flustered. "Shut up you suck." He continued. "I'm not even an only child anymore." Kakashi sighed. "We've gone over this, having another kid will not change anything. Sure you'll have to share a bit with Itachi, but that's it. I think you guys will come to like each other too. Itachi's already fond of you." He knew the Uchiha did, in some fucked up 'I'll commit genocide for you' way. Uchiha things. Touya just needed to be shown he wouldn't be ignored or treated differently, actions speak louder than words.

::

Kakashi had an audience with Nezu in the morning, Touya had long left to wherever for some space so, he brought Itachi with him.

The kid had become more than comfortable with him in a few hours. It was unexpected, but well received. The Uchiha had good senses, as expected. He held Kakashi's hand while walking through the academy's hallways, a very cute scene.

Their momentary peace was broken however, when they went past class 1-A and the door was coincidentally wide open, allowing the people inside to see them walk by. This of course had consequences and most of the students had left their seats in order to great the Hatake. All while a blue haired student tried to discourage his classmates from rushing towards the white haired man, while he waved his arms in chopping motions. "Please everyone! We are U.A. students, get back to your seats!" He agreed with the kid.

Itachi wasn't the type of kid who would hide behind an adult, he only looked up at the students and tilted his head to the side. "Aren't you all too old to be in school?" Oh yeah, the kid broke his record at the Academy. The good old days. Also, he needed to educate the kid on this world's norms. They could get away with a few wtf moments, but the faster Itachi understands this place, the better.

Present Mic, or Yamada Hizashi, was confused at the least. Of course, who wouldn't be? His students had jumped on Shouta's boyfriend crazily fast, they basically interrogated him. The weirdest part was the kid with Kakashi, who kind of looked like Shouta? Hm. Maybe it was just the long hair and eye bags. How did a little kid even get eye bags like that? Jeez. What a world. "Hey Kakashi! How've you been man?"

Kakashi looked at the blond and lifted his free hand while he shaked it in a "so-so" gesture. "I've been pretty good. Adopting children and whatnot." Hizashi looked at the pair in wonder. "Wow! You and Shouta are really serious then!" Huh- hold on. What was the blond on about? Yes they had a serious relationship, thank you very much.

"You adopted a child together? Wait you said children, multiple?!" Great idea, actually. Shouta basically forced Kakashi into adopting his youngest, so they should have joint responsibility.

Just kidding, the kids had to warm up to each other way more before they let someone else in their space. It would be quite nice if he and Shouta could see each other every day though.

Kakashi hummed at the blond. "No, no. Itachi's  my son." For now. Both the kids would come around eventually.

He'd love to continue this... whatever it was, but he shouldn't let the principal wait. This wasn't Konoha. "I have to go. See you kids, bye Hizashi." He waved at the crowd and made Itachi wave at them too. The kid made sure to greet them goodbye too, and he heard a few people coo at his kid. Yup, too cute.

They made it to the principal's office without further interruption. Both Nezu and Shouta sat inside.

He greeted them both. The first thing Itachi did was greet Shouta. Kid had great manners. Yet, when it came to Nezu. "Hn. May I touch you?" You could hear a pin drop. Shouta facepalmed while Kakashi could barely keep his laugh in. Sage, what a comedian.

Nezu hadn't shown any reaction towards the question and only continued sipping his tea. There was a long silence, it stretched on with Itachi's head still tilted in that horribly innocent manner, and when the principal finally answered all he said was "Maybe another time."

The Uchiha nodded, somewhat satisfied with the principal's answer.

"Now onto business, Hatake, would you mind explaining your Quirk?" He actually did mind, but saying that wouldn't help him with this interview would it?

Would Shouta get mad if he just grabbed Itachi and left right at this moment? Probably. Did it matter that much? No, the man would forgive him over time. "Next question please." Ah yes, just be polite.

Nezu nodded, as if he didn't expect the Hatake to answer that question anyway and went on. "We would like to have custody of that Villain you captured at the USJ. Is that still possible?" Kakashi thought it over, there really wasn't anything he could do with the guy, so why not? He wasn't able to get a look at his "Quirk" either, because he made sure the guy had absolutely no view of him while he trained. "Sure, where can I put him?"

guys. book is getting so much attention, lol i love y'all but i'm feeling very much embarrassed rn <3

also, @insomiac_bitch sorry i didn't update yesterday ):

hope y'all like the cliffhanger u guys deserve it smh