Chapter 9 | Process

SHOUTA WAS SOMEWHAT BUMMED OUT. He hasn't been able to meet his not-so-recently acquired friend (who he wouldn't mind fucking) lately, the man was busy.

It had actually only been around a month or two, but even those months seemed to stretch out for as long as they could.

The man seemed pretty distracted the last time they had met too, and Shouta couldn't help but imagine the worst– which would be that Kakashi had found himself a partner. He frowned and kicked his feet at the coffee table in front of him at the thought. There was no way, right?

Who was he kidding? The Hatake could get with anyone he wanted to, it shouldn't come as a surprise that the man was busy.

But maybe it was for the best. In a few days Shouta was going to become a homeroom teacher again and he wouldn't have as much free time. Maybe. If this next batch of Hero hopefuls weren't as hopeless as the previous ones.

Mic chose to enter the teacher's lounge at that exact moment. The usual loud-ness following with the blond. "HEY HEY HEY SHOUTA." God, does the man ever shut up?

Aizawa rolled his eyes, but chose to reply to the man. "You're loud." What? That was rude? Well at least he said something.

"That was rude!" You know what. He won't even bother saying it.

The blond stood next to him, not taking a seat like he usually would. Ah, he has something to ask. "How about we go out! We should go out. We haven't gone out in so long!" Seriously, does the man have nothing else to do?

"No." Shouta replied, sitting up and taking a sip of his coffee. Stone faced as ever. "Whaaaaat! Come on! It'll be you, Nemuri, Hiro, Kakashi and me of course!" Wha– Kakashi was going? Hm maybe a night out wouldn't hurt. He did already have most of his work done anyway.

"...I'll think about it." Mic was overjoyed. That was as much of a yes he would get. "WOOOOOOO I'm texting Nemuri right now!"

It was way too early for this.

::

They should've expected this, they really should have. It seemed as if everyone was trying to get the two together before this point. Making 'subtle' comments, speaking highly of the other towards one when the other wasn't around, it really was expected.

So why were they so unprepared for this?

Their friends had set them up. Shouta and Kakashi had made dinner plans at a fine dining area with Yamada, Kayama and Hiro. Kayama said she knew a nice place and made the reservation for their group.

They were supposed to be there at 8 o'clock sharp, but right now, only the pair of teacher and ex-teacher stood next to each other near the restaurants entrance.

After a bit of waiting they decided to check in already. You know, so they could get a head start.

When they had checked in for their reservation they'd been guided towards a private area with just two seats.

Shouta was flustered. He dressed up for the dinner, even shaved his stubble and all. And no he didn't want to impress the little shit, it was all just a coincidence. Really.

He fought to keep the blush off his face, but Kakashi ever so perceptive, realized how flustered the man was anyway.

Of course the Hatake knew Shouta felt something for him, he wouldn't be actively pursuing the man if he thought otherwise. Looking at Shouta now, all he could think about was putting a mark right above the man's collarbone, one that would scar.

He won't do that thought, not yet. Not until they had a conversation concerning the way they felt about each other. A mark like that was mostly permanent, even though the scar would eventually fade, he wouldn't be able to let the man go willingly.

The two spent a good 20 minutes ignoring the elephant in the room, choosing to order their favorites and have some small talk instead.

It was surprisingly, or unsurprisingly, Kakashi who asked during dessert, drinking wine instead of eating a sweet. "So, are you doing anything after this?" Smooth, very smooth. But Shouta could read the Hatake... kind of.

"Not necessarily." Work for it, bastard. Kakashi looked at him gently, steadily trailing a finger down his wine glass. Damn. Shouta gulped. "How about we bring this party elsewhere then? Hm?" Evasive bastard.

But Aizawa could deal with that. "Sure. I live nearby." He hopes the cats scratch the man's eyeballs out.

Their walk to Shouta's wasn't awkward at all, they had been friends for long enough to not have to fill in the silence all the time. They actually appreciated it.

Ah, but when they reached Shouta's place, the Hatake seemed to lose his patience, which of course brought a smile to the black haired man's face.

Pinned to his front door and all.

With Shouta's hands held tightly to the sides of his face, the Hatake bent down, their faces so close but not touching and asked "Is this alright?"

And Aizawa was not above this. Wasn't this exactly what he wanted? He pecked Kakashi on his jaw. "Do your worst, Hatake."

and they fucked
i can't write sex my bad
i could try though!