Chapter 1 | This is New...

—

IT TOOK KAKASHI 3 MONTHS TO FULLY INTEGRATE HIMSELF INTO THIS SOCIETY. This world was entirely new to him, but he wasn't a shinobi just for show. Having been on multiple infiltration missions in his shinobi career, he was quite experienced at blending into his surroundings. The only difference was that... he wasn't on a mission. The only information he had at the moment was what the blond told him.

So the first thing he did after Yamada had left, was get out from under the bridge. Going the same direction Yamada was headed in, but making sure the man didn't
After walking around aimlessly with his hands in his pockets and his back slouched, he spots a clothing shop. 'I should change my clothes, I can't keep this genjutsu up for that long' He thinks, looking at his open-toed sandals and the ripped up shirt he had a genjutsu on. He has already discarded his jonin vest, it was currently sitting under the bridge next to a few garbage bags.

Entering the clothing shop was more trouble than it was worth. When he was mere inches away from the entrance, the doors suddenly moved by themselves. Each going into another direction. He stands straight, posture fixed and dark eye narrowing. 'Is this shit possessed?' He steps back and the doors go back to their original position. 'Holy shit.' With his eyes widening, he steps forward once again. Though he quickly cancels his genjutsu and enters the store when he sees a woman to his left side eyeing his undoubtedly weird actions.

Now inside the store, he gets a better look at the clothing. There's quite a lot to choose from, the clothing ranging from dresses to very thick coats. He traces patterns on a white shirt, feeling his finger sinking into the luxurious cloth. 'Even the sowing is advanced' He muses to himself, fully aware of the middle aged woman behind him whose eyes were raking his body up and down.
"Need some help darling?" The woman questions, her head slightly tilting and blonde hair falling down her back in waves. 'What is it with blond people always approaching me?' He sighs in his mind, his peace now disturbed, but he does require her assistance. "I would appreciate your help." He scratches his nape. "My fashion taste isn't exactly the best" He's now smiling at the woman. The only indication that he is, being the way his visible eye turns into a crescent. The woman hums, traces his body with her eyes once more and turns away from him. "If the holes in your shirt are anything to go by, I'll have to agree." She says while looking through the racks of clothing, her manicured nails flowing smoothly against the isles of clothing. "I'll make sure you leave this store looking like a model." She beams to him. She seems strangely determined to find him fitting clothes, but he doesn't mind. He only thinks of ways to get out of here after taking the clothes she lays out for him.

"Now, go change!" The woman pushes him towards a small changing room in the corner of the store and looks at him eagerly. It won't hurt to change now, I suppose. The sooner the better. "Oh I forgot these shoes! I don't know what you have on but you're never wearing that again." She narrows his eyes at him and he's momentarily stunned, unable to move till she pushes him into the room and closes the curtain. He sighs while stripping from his clothes, making sure to fold them up nicely. Changing into the black turtle neck and black pants the woman gave him, the pants being quite tight and not easy to move in. 'Jeans, she called them.' How inefficient. He makes sure his mask is secure on his face. Doing a double take in the mirror when he rustles his headband. He has a black left eye. Not the sharingan that he received from Obito, he has a black eye, his eye.
He's momentarily frozen. He blanches out till he thinks of something. This'll be a long shot."Sharingan." He says, flowing chakra to his eyes. Two blood red eyes stare back at him. 'I can control it now...' While this is obviously a good development, it only gives him more questions. 'What happened to me?'

He stands shock still, finally coming to his senses when he hears the woman say something. "Are you alright in there darling?" The chakra cuts off from his eyes, black pupils now staring back at him. "Yes. I'm coming out now." He replies, making sure to take his clothes and headband with him, the shoes she gave him already on his feet. 'Sneakers' He saw multiple people wearing these on his way here. The loops he has to make are easy as he'd seen one of them put a pair on. He walks out of the changing room, his old attire in hand and puts the woman under a genjutsu. Him not being able to pay and all, it's illegal, but he has no choice. He makes sure to put his old attire in a paper bag he found by the counter.

And he makes his way out of the store, back slouched.

ayo sorry for unpublishing it lol i was embarrassed + please give me ideas/things i could incorporate
minor errors corrected... hope u guys enjoy the read more & shit