Chapter 16 | This one's Homicidal!

WHEN KAKASHI PICKED UP THE PHONE, he did not imagine this outcome.

He was in Shouta's car and currently had a Tiny Uchiha in his lap, playing a game he never installed, on his phone with the Hatake trying to make out how he'd tell this news to his other kid.

Maybe Touya would like this one. He hoped.

The kid in his lap looked up after dying in his game and wiggled around a bit before looking at the Hatake. "Is there dango?" He sighed. "No. I won't buy you any more today. Too much sweetness isn't good for you." And the genocidal Uchiha huffed before he looked away from him with a pout. A pout.

::
BEFORE

Kakashi picked up his phone. Shouta was the one calling him, why wouldn't he?

Ah, he was getting yelled at. "I'm on my way, damn." Shouta sighed so loud he heard it through the phone. Wait. Why was he in trouble? "And get some dango before coming here."

The fuck? Shouta's audio got muffled, he heard him asking someone a question. The audio became clear and he said "Mitarashi dango." Hm alright. "I'll be there in a second." He said and Shouta replied "Do your Ninja shit I don't care just be here in less than two minutes."

Sage damn. What has his lover so irritated?

He created a shadow clone and made him get the dango, ordering him to Shunshin to him once the order was done.

Now to find the damn hospital Shouta was at.

It wasn't that hard to locate. Technology has its uses. He managed to get to the hospital in around 90 seconds. The man at the dango stall seemed very eager to waste his time, but he prevailed and wasn't late. Thank the Sage.

The receptionist looked nice enough, so he went up to her instead of following Shouta's smell. He told the woman at the reception who he was looking for and she nodded with a bright smile on her face. "Uchiha's room yes? It's on the second floor. Here sweetie. This woman will guide you."

Ah. Uchiha's room.

Uchiha's room.

Maybe he understood his lover's irritation now.  Ah but the dango. He paused. No way.

There was no way, right? It must be a coincidence, yeah. There were more Uchiha who liked dango. Itachi wasn't the only one. Now if they had asked for tomatoes, he would have known it was Sasuke immediately.

The woman, his guide, led him towards the room and bid him goodbye, he did the same and steeled himself before knocking on the door. He could already feel the Chakra emanating form the supposed Uchiha, but it was small. Around the amount Sasuke had during his Genin career.

He heard someone granting him permission to enter the room and did so, slowly opening the slightly creaky hospital door, trying to stave off the inevitable.

"Hatake." He looked at the person on the bed, a cute kid to be honest. But, of course it was fucking Uchiha Itachi. As a fucking child. The freak was a child when he murdered his entire clan, excluding a few. The Hatake sighed. He would start breaking down right now but there was, fortunately or unfortunately, a detective in the room.

That same fucking detective that interrogated him. Holy shit!

Speaking of that detective, that USJ case. He still hadn't interrogated or even talked to the warp Quirk user he trapped in his Kamui dimension. During his training in Kamui he just trapped the creature in a Genjutsu and made it sit in a corner. Quite sad.