Chapter 15 | Tiny Uchiha

LEAVE IT UP TO HATAKE FUCKING KAKASHI TO HAVE THE WORST KIND OF LUCK. Ever.

The man was having the absolute time of his life between his lover's thighs, before Shouta's phone rang. It wasn't the usual ringtone, but the "Hero Work" ringtone, a depressing song choice that meant to let the owner know he was needed elsewhere.

The Hatake sighed and took Shouta's phone, he answered the call and put it on speaker mode. The contact's name was Detective Tsukauchi. Ah, wasn't that the one he had a lousy interrogation with? Kakashi wasn't really interested in listening into the conversation and just minded his business, not commenting on anything.

A child had been taken hostage during a Villain chase, resulting in multiple injuries on said child. That was sad and all, but what did it have to do with Shouta? Now he was listening in.

They wanted his lover to go on a search for the remaining Villain. One of the three managed to escape and was not been apprehended. Quite a feat, as the Villains were greatly outnumbered during the entire ordeal.

How annoying. Did Pro-Heroes have no free time? Imagine being given a day off and someone calls and tells you that you specifically need to check into work. On your day off.

He had expanded Shouta's knowledge on Konoha a while ago, mentioning great Clans and their Kekkei Genkai, the wars, the details on Sakumo's death etc. He even showed the man Obito's Sharingan and explained the uses, how he stagnated because of it, and how he wouldn't have that drawback anymore because his whole constitution changed.

He hadn't explained how he got Obito's Sharingan yet. When would he do that? He had no idea.

"Do you have to go?" Shouta hummed. Stupid Hero. "I'll be back soon." A peck, and then the Pro-Hero was gone.

::

Maybe he shouldn't have given these people his name so easily. The doctor looked indifferent, but was probably wondering how the child had forgotten his age but not his name. Selective amnesia? The use of a Quirk? It could be anything.

But forget the doctor, the detective was here for a reason.

"My apologies for having you answer these questions right after that traumatic event, but one of the Villains are still at large and we need all the help we can get." The child understood, more than the adults in the room knew. He strained his neck to look the detective in the eye, telling him "It's okay." The detective gave a slight

The detective picked up a chair and put it in front of the tiny Uchiha's bed. After he got somewhat comfortable in his seat, he pulled out a recording device and told the kid he'd be recording their conversation.

He introduced himself once more and made the kid do that too. After he wrote Itachi's name down on a notepad, he started the "interrogation."

"I'd like to ask you a few questions, is that okay with you?" As if he really had a say in the matter, Itachi nodded. "Alright. First. Why were you under that bridge?"

Itachi was almost curious, what would the detective do if he chose not to answer at this point? Would they accuse him of fraternizing with the Villains and eventually lock him up? Hn. Maybe another time. He had lived as a wanted man for long enough.

"I woke up there." Momentary silence from both the nurse and the detective. The doctor had long since left after the confusion pertaining to his name.

The detective and nurse looked at one another before the detective nodded at her. Ah, a Quirk? Interesting. Something involving him answering the detective's questions?