Chapter 11 | Aftermath

OF COURSE KAKASHI KNEW THERE WOULD BE SOME CONSEQUENCES TO HIS ACTIONS. He didn't expect such a lax interrogation though. The detective on his case didn't even try to get some sort of confession or any kind of important information from him.

Exhibit A: "Are you a member of the League of Villains?"

Who would name their little bad guys club that? Minato tier naming skills. "No. Can I go yet? I have a ward to take care of." Poor Touya must be missing him so much.

"No can do Mr. Hatake, we have obligations." And his obligation was his fucking ward. Sage damn it, these people were annoying. If it wasn't for Shouta he'd have escaped already, it'd be frighteningly easy. These Quirk suppression handcuffs didn't do shit to him, but the man told him to "Behave." as if he doesn't always! So annoying.

He rolled his eyes at the detective in front of him and decided he'd rather have some fun instead of listening to Shouta this time. The man would forgive him, he saved his life after all.

Right when he was about to break the cuffs and throw a kunai at the stingy detective, the door opened and in walked his lover, cute as ever. He stopped slouching and sat his head on his arms on the table, making pretty eyes up at the man who looked at him with a gentle smile.

"Come on Kakashi, you have a kid to take care of." Ah! He had permission now. Like an overgrown puppy that received an order, he broke the cuffs and walked out the interrogation room. Not before throwing a peace sign and an eye smile at the stingy detective.

::

Tsukauchi was truly done with this shit. Who the fuck chose to give him Hatake Kakashi, Aizawa Shouta his lover's case? Oh yeah, fucking Nezu that's who.

The old chimera cackled while telling him to take it easy on the white haired bastard. As if the man hadn't teleported into the USJ out of nowhere and hadn't suppressed a Villain that was supposed to bring down All Might.

Then, during the interrogation, in came Eraserhead in all his glory, and smiled smiled at the man in handcuffs, before telling him to "Come on." Tsukauchi was already looking for the keys in his pocket when the white haired male literally broke the handcuffs. He broke the Quirk suppression handcuffs and just walked out, trailing behind his lover.

"Alright then"

Well, on to the next case. Nezu would handle the interrogation himself.

Maybe he'd have more luck talking to the only verbal one of the two captured Villains.

He passed the room containing Nezu, Eraserhead and Hatake on his way to the cells and gave the chimera principal his best stink eye before continuing his walk.

When he reached the prison cells, muttering about "Stupid Heroes" and "Even stupider principals" he looked up to where the two Villain prisoners should've been, and only saw one. The bulky creature staring creepily at him.

"Ah fuck."

::

Shouta walked next to Kakashi, or tried to. The Hatake rubbed his nose in the junction of his neck the moment Tsukauchi was out of sight. He took a deep breath and sighed before hugging the white haired man, squeezing tightly. "Don't do that again, Shouta." He smiled crookedly at the Hatake. "It's part of the job idiot."

"Also, what happened to Shou? Hm?" Kakashi just buried his face in the man's neck and mumbled something before shaking his head. Guess he could be cute too.

They walked to the private room with principal Nezu in it, Shouta prepared himself for the worst. What the fuck did the rat want this time?

::

The chimera was ecstatic! Finally something interesting happened. Hatake Kakashi... Aizawa's lover! All good things of course. Then the man goes and incapacitates two up and coming Villains, one even on par with All Might.

What to do with the man, what to do.

Encourage him to become a Pro-Hero? A teacher? There were many options! But alas, Eraserhead would probably protest, did his lover endanger himself by becoming a Pro-Hero or even a teacher here at U.A.

When the pair of lovers reached the room with Nezu, the chimera cackling at the thought of what Hatake Kakashi could mean for this Hero society, Aizawa immediately made himself a cup of coffee. There was no way he'd survive this up and coming talk without it.

The chimera chose to introduce himself first, you know, powerplay. "Hello Mr. Hatake. I am Nezu, principal of U.A." The Hatake nodded and said his part. "Hatake Kakashi."

How awkward.

"Are you a Summoning Creature?" Aizawa's eyes widened in shock, wow he was a fucking idiot. Calm down now Kakashi! Go back! Back I say! Nezu looked amused... Thank God. "No. I can't say I've heard of a 'Summoning Creature' either." The Hatake hummed and looked at Shouta for permission, where the black haired male just sighed and waved his hands lazily in a "Go on" gesture.

The Hatake brightened up. "Would you like to meet one?" Nezu tilted his head. This conversation was going in a very unexpected direction. "Why not."

"Summoning Jutsu!"

And out of nowhere popped a pug, a very cute pug, Nezu would say.

Then the pug started talking. "Yo boss." An animal! That was quite literally summoned, also capable of speech. Oh the Hatake couldn't stop surprising him, could he?

Hatake greeted the pug and called him Pakkun. The pug looked towards Nezu and even greeted the chimera. When Nezu responded, he walked over and sat next to him.

"You like my paws?" Nezu tilted his head, was this a power play? Hm, possible.

He touched the pug's paws.

Hm. Even though they were quite soft, Hatake would still need to actually be interrogated. Just... maybe another time.

guys. idk.