Chapter 14 | Glitch!

SHIGARAKI TOMURA WAS FURIOUS. That stupid fucking Hidden Boss chopped his hand off! Now he basically lost part of his Quirk and didn't even have a Healer strong enough to fucking grow his hand back.

He spent several days mulling over the issue. Who was that white haired bastard? Such an overpowered Player, it was unfair! At first he wanted revenge on that idiotic Player. Continuously use Decay and chop the decaying parts off after a few seconds, so he wouldn't die, but he would be in excruciating pain.

But then he had an idea. Couldn't the Player join his party? He'd forgive the Player if he groveled at his feet for a while. Yes. That's a great idea!

Now back to his hand issue.

That stupid fucking doctor even tried to humiliate him further! The mob had offered him a prosthetic! He refused outright and screamed his head off, but then Sensei told him it'd be a good idea.

Well, if Sensei thinks it's okay then he could deal with it. For now.

::

Shouta was having the time of his life lazing around. His ninja partner did some kind of Jutsu or whatever it was to feed his cats, gave him an S-tier massage and even made him coffee. It all might have been some sort of apology for the trauma dumping he did the night before, and Shouta would make full use of it.

"Coffee?" He peered up at the Hatake from his position on the idiot's chest. He hummed and did a hand sign, which resulted in a perfect fucking clone of the idiot popping out of nowhere and walking itself towards the kitchen.

He stared, longingly. "Fucking cheat." The other just pat his head, which resulted in Shouta grumbling, but ultimately shutting up.

After a while the clone came back with Shouta's drink and placed it on the coffee table in front of the couple. The clone then gave a salute and disappeared in a puff of smoke.

Damn. He could get used to this.

He gave Kakashi a peck and sat up so he could enjoy his coffee without a clingy ninja holding him to his chest. Said ninja whined at the loss of warmth but held himself back from dragging the coffee addict into his embrace. "Are you free from work today?"

Shouta stared the Hatake down with an incredulous look. "Now you ask? It's 9 in the morning." The other hummed and took the TV remote in hand, flipping through multiple channels. Most News Stations were commenting on the USJ incident, their lack of information apparent by the fact that not one of them mentioned a mysterious white haired man who came and went just as quickly.

"I have no idea how schools are structured here." Shouta glanced at the idiot on the couch again. The idiot who wasn't actually an idiot, but a relatively high ranking ninja who got transported to his world. "Ah, keep forgetting you're an alien." The Hatake pouted. "Not an alien." Shouta raised a single eyebrow.

"You come from a completely different civilization. Alien." After saying that he muttered "A fucked up one too." Kakashi laughed, but said nothing. What could he say to that?

"Don't you have to go to that bar?"  The idiot sat up and slot his head in the juncture of Shouta's neck. He let out a happy sigh and finally replied. "Boss gave me a few days off."

"Let's just relax today." Days like these should be cherished.

::