Chapter 20 | Isn't He Adorable

A CHILD. Quite unexpected. Half of the class politely greeted the child while the other half just looked at the kid in wonderment and confusion. Whose child was that? No way it was Aizawa's kid, right?

One of the students stood up and made chopping motions with his arms while airing out his thoughts. "Sensei! I believe this is no place for a child! Does this not go against UA's policies?! As you are a teacher here I'd expect-" God that Iida kid could never shut up. So similar to Tensei in that regard.

Aizawa rolled his eyes, already wanting to leave. "Zip it. I've cleared this by Nedzu. And you're all children too." The blue-haired boy nodded in understanding, but still had a huge crease in between his eyebrows. "I see sensei! Then I won't bother you."

Their teacher sighed. "As I've already said, this is Itachi." He gestured to the kid in question. "Because of some circumstances, he'll be with me today. I expect you all to behave accordingly." The entire class nodded in agreement, though reluctantly. It was clear that they weren't satisfied with the explanation they were given.

But knowing their sensei, they'd have to deal with it.

During lunch, class 1-A couldn't refrain themselves from talking about that kid— Itachi.

"It's super weird bro! There's no way Aizawa-sensei has a kid!" Kaminari of course, started the conversation. Mina nodded in agreement while waving her chopsticks. "And such a cute one too! They look nothing alike."

Sero shrugged in turn, "I mean, maybe he's just babysitting? Also just because they don't look alike doesn't mean they aren't related. Quirks- remember?" He had a point. Mina and Kaminari were forced to agree with him. Their red-haired friend then interjected- "Yeah man! Personally, I'd trust a teacher to look after my kids probably."

All four nodded their heads and looked content, as if they'd cracked the case.

"You're all fucking idiots."

Itachi didn't know if he liked it at this school.

Well— he wasn't actually learning anything. Just being a little guy sitting in the teacher's lounge. You know, surrounded by teachers. If they were in Konohagakure, at his age he'd be training right about now.

"So... Anyone gonna talk about the elephant in the room?" He was sure the blond was talking about him, but he wasn't an elephant. Nor did he look like one... Did he look like an elephant? This was something he'd have to bring up to Hatake and Aizawa.

"Am I the elephant?" Maybe it was the way he said it, but they all looked stunned he'd replied in the first place.

The black haired woman shook her head while giggling, and decided to introduce the teachers to him. He nodded at everyone and introduced himself as Itachi. When he saw no change in their features indicating that they'd heard of him before, he realized that no one had informed these people that he'd be coming.

For the entire school day, all he did was entertain himself on a device he'd been given by Nezu. He was looking forward to having dinner with Aizawa and Hatake. Hopefully he could dine with his new brother too.

so so so so sorry i know this chapter sucks for a comeback- i just needed it to be over with ngl why did i even write itachi meeting UA

i lied