Chapter 3 | So why did you guys bring me here?

—

'RED SQUARE' WAS ONE OF THE MOST WELL ESTABLISHED GAY BARS IN JAPAN. This was mostly because of the owner's policy. The blue haired and blue eyed man had stated before "I only hire attractive men."
Had it been anything but a gay bar, that statement might've been a problem. But it was quite well received, as they were always flooded with customers.

So that's what Red Square is known for. Hiring attractive men. This being the exact same reason why Aizawa Shouta was dragged to the damn bar in the first place.
"Come on Shouta! You have to come this time! We haven't gone out in so long!" A dark haired woman with a rather revealing outfit said while pushing a black haired male, Shouta. "Nemuri, I'm tired." The male said, sighing into his scarf. "And even if I wasn't tired... why a gay bar?" He muttered into his scarf while another male made his appearance, this one blond. "Shouta! You're coming too right?! Let's go! Quickly! I told Hiro I'd bring someone new today!" The blond said while dragging his friend, Shouta by the arm. "Yes! Hizashi I knew I could count on you to convince him!" Nemuri said, already seated in the car and waiting on the other two heroes.

::

The place was beautiful, if anything. Sleek, if Aizawa could say.

"Welcome! Would you like to take a seat at this table," A brunet man said, smiling at the three heroes while making a gesture towards a small table in the middle of the establishment. "or sit by the bar?" He then gestured towards what must've been the bar, where there were a few people already seated, a man and two women chatting excitedly with each other.
"The bar." Aizawa said. There was no way he'd sit in the middle of the place where everyone could see him hanging out with the idiots he came here with. "Alright, come on!" The brunet walked right to the bar, waving at them to come over.
"Nemuri did you see him! He actually spoke to Hiro! He must like it here already." The blond idiot had said towards the other idiot while Aizawa was already walking towards the brunet, paying no mind to the conversation going on between his two coworkers. "Haha! You're absolutely right Hizashi!" Of course the other idiot agreed.

"So Hizashi! You're late!" The waiter said, hopping into step next to the blond hero. "Hey heyyyy it's not my fault! I told you I'd bring my other friend today right! Look! I brought him." Both males spoke animatedly. Their entourage just glanced at each other understandingly. As if saying 'Ah, I see.'
"This is Shouta! I've known him since high school!" Hizashi gestured towards the black haired man, who waved his hand unenthusiastically. "Ah! I'm Hiro." The brunet, Hiro, waved over exaggeratedly towards the hero. "Nice to meet you!"

When the heroes were seated at the bar, Hiro tapped his coworker on the shoulder with his elbow on the counter and a pretty smile on his face. "Hey Kashi! Got some people for you right here! Treat 'em good alright!" The brunet said, waving his pointer finger threateningly. The other male turned his head, his hands busy wiping off martini glasses.
"Maa, for you Hiro? Of course." Ah, what a sight, the male was beautiful, even with a mask on. Shockingly white hair, or was it silver? His hair was being held up by pure fucking gravity, the man even had a scar going through his left eyebrow and eye. 'How the fuck do his eyes do that?' What is that? An eye smile? Damn All Might. I need a drink.

::

"Hello, what would you all like?"

Kakashi actually liked his job, not that he'd ever admit it, but Sakusa made sure to integrate him fully into the art. After being a waiter for a few days, he'd become bored. Talking to people while being hit on for a full 5 hours just wasn't doing it for him anymore. He'd thought about quitting just when Sakusa asked if he'd ever thought about bartending.

It was almost shocking how fast he'd grown fond of it. He was a ninja, the dexterity needed for bartending wasn't anything new for him, 'Academy students could do this shit' and he was a genius, he picked up the different recipes easily.
After a week of practicing with Sakusa and one of the bartenders, Denki, in private, he was practically a professional. Sakusa was just fucking flabbergasted, blue eyes wide with his pretty mouth gaping open. "Dude.. You were practically made for this shit. Get the fuck out of that waiter fit."
'Haaa? Should I say it?' There was a mischievous little grin underneath his mask, playing with Sakusa was very fun. "Ah I see, how would you like me then, Sakusa-chan? Hmm?" The Hatake made sure to slowly take his dress shirt off, as the bartenders wore a black one as opposed to the white one the waiters wore. "Oh my fuck Hatake shut up! I'm leaving and you better be down at the bar in less than 2 seconds!" The blue haired male was flustered, rightfully so, hello? Have you seen Kakashi? He's the love interest straight out of a romance novel.
If said love interest was an S-Ranked shinobi currently in a world different than the one he was born in, but a love interest nonetheless. Not that the people he'd been hanging out with knew all that.

Speaking of the people he'd been hanging out with! Holy shit he'd never seen people so... relaxed. All shinobi were wary, even in their own damned villages. There was no rest for a shinobi, they had to be on guard constantly. He used to be ANBU. Captain to be precise. You never really left ANBU. The mentality isn't something that could just up and leave, ever.

That was part of why he had no qualms actually forging his... Well, everything. The only other way he would be able to live in this world was by going to the government, the heroes, someone with enough authority to keep his status a secret.
But he knew not to trust higher ups, Shimura Danzo and the Sandaime were evidence enough that corruption just doesn't end. They would rather lock him in a lab and conduct experiments on him than to help him find a way back to Konoha.

He wasn't sure he'd like to go back either. Konoha was his home, where his pack was, but to them he had already been dead for a while and he, he'd already moved on.
If there was a quirk able to send him back to Konoha he'd have to think it over and that was enough evidence for him that he liked it here too much, sure it was selfish, he should be serving his village and doing his duty as a shinobi of Konoha, but he was tired. He was tired of risking his and his coworkers' lives because of Kages and their petty fights.
His current life was quite nice, if a bit boring, but the Hatake hasn't been this happy in a while.

He was fully enjoying life and he deserved to do so.

kinda back! saw a comment that said they'd prefer kakashi having his mask on so i made sure of that
tell me what you guys think okay? i appreciate the comments more than anything
lol edited a few things, i'll probably have a new chapter tmrw?