Chapter 24: Barbeque on the beach

As the days went by, the entire team without a head guiding us carried on. The pressure of year end sales was super high. All of us (including yours truly) was also given a target. I mean, what kinda dumbass would set sales target for ops staffs? Anyways, that was our company! Branches all over the country went full steam ahead. It was almost the end of March.

The only good thing that actually came out of Mr. Morton leaving us was Victor's weekly branch visits. Everytime I would hear him, as he walked past my cabin, I would forget to breathe for a moment. And that perfect ass of his, whew! Truth be told, I would literally eye fuck him. Sometimes I would spend more time outside my cabin under the pretense of "helping" the panini heads. Somehow I enjoyed waking up, dressing and coming to the office.

As a new brach opened up in the neighboring district, Shawn 'The Alien' was transferred. All of us dearly missed that guy. Ever since Mr. Morton's departure, our office was literally like the office! (Yeah I'm talking about Steve Carell's). From pranking coworkers to movie time during lunch, it was all done, thanks to Shawn. His transfer being so sudden, didn't give us time to bid him a proper goodbye.

His replacement, Ashley was assigned to learn from me. A fabulous lady. My outings started again. As I kept telling her about everything and everyone, she was quick enough to note how frequently I kept mentioning Mr. Russell.

I thoughly enjoyed Ashley's company. We ensured that weekends were spent like how they were supposed to, in a fun way. Going to the movies, malls, parks, casinos etc was our thing. My personal favorite was our visit to the Malibu beach house. I took Corbin along with me. She came over with her "potential boyfriend" - Emmanuel known as "Manny" amongst his friends circle. He had a nice golden complexion, dark burgundy hair, a cute smile and six-packs. He was hawt! Reminded me of Enrique Iglesias - my childhood crush. I would literally blush everytime his name was spoken out loud in the school cafeteria. His songs are etched in my heart though. Yet, for some reason, I never found Manny to be interesting. For, there was only one man in that department.

OH

OH.MY.GOD. Just look at that face and that body. Enrique 😍😍😍😍 I could just sit and stare at him all day. What about you guys? 😉

Cover pic: The beach partayy!!

Our days were spent in the water and sand. Playing water games, applying sunscreen lotion, barbeque with friends and strangers. Our nights were akin. What started as a spin-the-bottle game, landed us all in the bed. The four of us and a couple of girls from the beach, who participated in the game with us. The beginning was as awkward as possible. Like how any beginning would have been. But it soon transitioned into an interesting and fun experience for all of us.

That night, all of us went to sleep with a guilty smile on our faces. We all knew that the devil will reserve a special place in hell for the six of us. But our devil-may-care attitude would probably force the king of the underworld himself to join us. And honestly, we wouldn't mind.

As the weekend ended, we packed our bags and headed back to Cal city. Manny and Corbin were in the front. I was in the rear seat with Ashley. We started early on Monday morning to beat the traffic and get to work. I quickly fell asleep. The events of the previous nights flashed through my mind. Me enjoying Corbin's kisses, Manny's tight grip on my hips, Ashley's soft hair, Lydia's sweet berry flavoured lips and Grace's sexy ass. We enjoyed ourselves in the beach house. Yet, the voice in the back of my head said it would've been much more remarkable if I had another person in there. Just one other man. Someone my subconscious mind had started to miss.

 Someone my subconscious mind had started to miss

Damn, Angelica Summers. You really are a hopeless romantic.
_________________________________________________

Daily updates now..... :D Hope you guys are having fun. We got to see Angelica's wild side today. Let me know in the comments what you thought about this chapter. Hit that vote button... :)

I shall try to post chapters regularly. Wishing you a good read. ~ GS