Chapter 2

Akaashi's POV 

I gasped as he pulled off my shirt. He threw it on the ground and walked into the other room, he came back moments later with a t-shirt and shorts. He slipped the t-shirt over my head. It was baggy on my small frame

"I'm not gonna mess with your pants, so you can take those off yourself and put these shorts on." 

"I-I'm not putting shorts on," I nervously laughed. 

"If you're nervous about changing in front of me, I don't care. I've seen everything you can think of," he thought for a moment. "Wait! Not what I meant! I mean- I've- Ughhh!!!" He drooped his head. I giggled, he picked his head back up. I quickly changed into the shorts. 

"I got what you meant Bokuto-san," I smiled. 

"What's with the san?" He tilted his head. 

"Oh, uh. I don't know to be honest," I shrugged. 

"Well... If you call me Bokuto-san then I'm gonna call you Kaashi," he picked up my clothes that were laiden on the floor, and threw them into a basket. 

"Okay," I nodded. 

"I don't really have anything for you to do around here," he said awkwardly. "I mean, if you can clean up just a little bit in some rooms that'd be great, just stay out of the locked rooms. You can help yourself to anything in the kitchen. You can sleep in the other room, or here in my room. You can use my clothes until we figure something out," he motioned to his closet. 

"Oh, okay," I shrugged. "I wouldn't mind having something to do while you work," I straightened my glasses. 

"You could be like my secretary, or like an assisstant, that would be really helpful," he sighed. 

"I can do that. Besides, I think I could probably help you with your work," I ran my fingers through my hair. 

"Sounds good. Just... there are some things I don't want you involved in, okay?" He made eye contact. 

"Okay," I nodded. I followed him out of the room and got to work.

There wasn't really much to do, just dusting here and there. Maybe having to mop a room, nothing major. I spent most of my day in Bokuto's office. I jumped at his sudden bouts of frustration, he would yell and scatter his papers on the floor. He would mutter an apology after as I helped him pick up his papers. 

He had gone silent after a while, I thought he had fallen asleep. But I realized he had left the room. I sighed and continued to fix the books on the shelf I was organizing. He came in some time later and watched me. 

"Do you read any of these?" I held up a book in my hand. 

"No. I only have some for maps and some... other things," he hesitated on the last part. I just nodded. I finished the shelf and walked over to the windows. 

"Can I open the curtains?" I turned to face him. 

"Why?" he spun in his chair to face me. 

"It's dark in here," I shrugged. 

"Yeah? I've got a lamp on the table," he leaned forward. "But if you really want to you can I guess," he turned his chair back to face the desk. I turned and slowly opened the curtains. Sunlight started to reach every corner of the room, and I could see the layers of dust that had accumulated everywhere. I grabbed a damp rag and wiped the cloudy looking windows. I got slightly nauseous once I saw how high up the window was from the ground. I tightly gripped the window sill. 

"Wh-what floor are we on?" I asked, hanging my head down. 

"Eighth why?" I could heard Bokuto's chair squeak as he turned to face me again.