Chapter 3

Bokuto's POV 

Kuroo dragged me into my bathroom and closed the door. I fell to the floor. 

"It's my fault. He's gonna die, and it's my fault," I stared at the wall. 

"No it's not," I looked at Kuroo. All I felt was my rage take over. 

"Tetsurou, I sent the only man I have ever loved into a situation I wouldn't even go into, and he's on his death bed right now. And you tell me it isn't my fault?" I started to raise my voice. 

"I get it that you're angry, but you don't need to take it out on me," he walked out of the room and came back with a t-shirt and pants. "Shower, get the blood off. And get dressed," he crossed his arms. I sighed in defeat. I stripped my clothes and showered, watching his blood slowly flow down the drain. Once I had gotten dressed, I turned to Kuroo. 

"I'm sorry," I said quietly. 

"I know," he nodded. "I would be the same if I was in your position," he came over and hugged me. 

"Thank you Tetsurou," I half-heartedly smiled and left the room. I saw Lightning come up to me, her tail wagging. "Hey girl," I reached my hand down to pet her. "Let's go sit down, shall we?" I went into the living room and sat down, Lightning jumped on to couch and laid at my side. She rested her head in my lap. 

"You really are a good dog," I smiled. I yawned, slowly falling asleep. I don't know what time it was, but I woke up when it was dark. Lighting was curled up in my lap, I lifted her up an set her on the couch. I walked into the kitchen to check the time. 11:11 pm, the time you're supposed to make a wish. I knew it was clichè, but I always made a wish at 11:11. Please just let Akaashi be okay, I don't know what I'd do with myself if I knew he died because of me. I grabbed a bottle of water out of the fridge then went back to the living room, Lightning had woken up and was wandering the room. 

"Hey girl, wanna go lay down in a bed?" I chugged the water bottle and threw it away. I started walking down the hall when my name was called. 

"Koutaro." 

"Yes Tetsurou?" I turned to where the voice was coming from. 

"Do you mind if we all stay the night here, the night is late," he rubbed the back of his neck. 

"Of course, you guys can stay as long as you need. You know where the spare bedroom is, and if you need something you can call a maid. Let Toru know he and Hajime are welcome to stay as well," I dipped my head and started walking back down the hall. 

"Mr. Koutaro," I turned to see Konoha standing in a doorway. "He's okay, you can come see him," he walked back into the room. I hesitated, but called Lightning to come with me. She slowly followed at my side, she ran up and started licking Akaashi's hand once I got in the room. 

"How is he?" I closed the door behind me. 

"He lost a fair amount of blood, but he'll survive. He just needs to rest," Konoha dipped his head and left the room. I pulled up a chair to his beside, letting Lightning sit in my lap.

"Hi Kaashi, it's me. I'm really sorry that this happened," I grabbed his hand and gently intertwined our fingers. "I just wanted to let you know that I love you. A lot, I've realized this with the time I've gotten to spend with you. And I'm grateful for it, thank you for sticking with me as long as you have. I don't know what I would've done without you," I smiled. I laid my head next to him, Lightning wiggled out of my lap and laid on the bed next to him. 

"You make it seem like I'm already dead," he chuckled. I popped my head back up. 

"Akaashi!" I leaned forward and kissed him, unconscious of what I was doing. But I was surprised when he didn't move back, rather his lips moved with mine. I pulled away and buried my head in his chest. "Agaashiiiiiii," I whined.