Chapter 8

Akaashi's POV

I woke up up to sunlight streaming through the curtains. I laid back down and snuggled against Bokuto's chest, the events of last night hitting me like a bullet. I started to cry, holding in sobs as tears poured down my cheeks. 

"Why is it raining?" Bokuto sat up confused. I quickly wiped my eyes as he looked around. Which was a waste of efforts, because as soon as he looked at me I started to sob. "I know Kaashi," he wrapped his arm around me. All my emotions just flooded out of me. I just sobbed until I couldn't anymore. After thirty minutes or so, I sat up and wiped my face. 

"Cmon we're taking Tendou home," I pulled the blankets off and went over to the bathroom. 

"What?" He walked over to his sink. 

"Would you keep him here if he killed me, or would you get rid of him?" I looked at him. 

"I'd kill him." 

"Not what I meant." I walked over to my sink. 

"Then what is it that you meant?" Bokuto stood behind me. 

"You'd send him back, right?" I turned around. He picked me up and set me on the counter, and leaned his hands on the edge of the counter. 

"I'd send his dead body back," I cupped his face in my hands and rubbed his cheek bones with my thumb. "Or maybe..." he leaned in and kissed me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and lifted me off the counter. He carried me back into the room and laid me on the bed. He started to kiss down my jaw and made his way down my chest. He stopped when a knock sounded at the door. He groaned and sat up. I laughed as he went over to the door. We were both only in our boxers so we were relieved when it was  only Konoha. 

"Koutaro," he nodded. 

"Konoha? Everything okay?" 

"Yes. I just wanted to let you know Akaashi can shower and bathe now. Here's his meds," he handed a small cup filled with pills to Bokuto. 

"Okay, thank you." 

"What should I do with Tendou?" Bokuto looked at me, then back at Konoha.

"Change his dressings, and make sure he's eaten." Konoha nodded and walked away. Bokuto closed the door and handed me my pills. I set them on the bedside table.

"They can wait till later." 

"Or you can take them now and then you can shower," Bokuto leaned back over me. 

"Or I can-" he cut me off connecting our lips. 

"You can shower." He said in a singsong voice. 

"Ughhh," I sat up and went back to the bathroom. 

"Cmon, don't be like that. I'll shower with you." I stopped and looked at him as he turned on the shower. He slipped off his boxers and got in. He peeked his head around the curtain. "You comin?" 

"Yeah," I hid my face as I slipped off my boxers. I gasped in surprise as he dumped water on my head as I got in the shower. "I never realized how big your shower was." 

"Did you not use my shower?" 

"No I always used the other shower."

"How weird..." he murmured. "Now you've seen it," he walked under the shower head and let the water run down his back. I found myself mesmerized with his muscles. "Hey Kaash." I snapped my head up. 

"Yes?" He smirked, pulling me towards him, then pushing me against a wall. The water still on top of us, streaming down his face. 

"We could finish what we started," he looked me up and down. I could feel my face heating up and turning red.