Chapter 24

Keiji cautiously slid into the backseat, staring around at the windows.

"You're sure nobody can see through them?"

"100%. Do you want me to close the window to the drivers seat?" Keiji nodded. Bokuto pressed a button on the ceiling that closed the little blacked out window between the drivers seat and the second row.

"What if we make a mess on the seats?"

"Baby, we don't have to do anything if you don't want. I don't want to push you."

"N-no I do..." he mumbled.

"You wanna try something?" Keiji nodded.

Bokuto's POV

I had Keiji sit on the seat as I sat on the floor in front of him. I grabbed out the picnic blanket from earlier and laid it out on the seat under him.

"See? No mess." I grinned.

"I guess so... What are you wanting to try?"

"Can I take off your clothes?" Keiji hesitantly nodded. I messed with his sweater as he got his pants off. I wrapped my arms around his waist and kissed his waist and thighs. His breath was shaky as I started gently sucking, leaving faint love bites. I slipped my head just under the waistband of the sweater, kissing his hips, back down to his thighs.

"You okay?" I looked up at him, he had slipped his hands down to cover his dick. He nodded, his breathing starting to slow. I grabbed his hands and kissed the palms. I slowly made my way back down to his thighs. I kissed right above his dick at the base, slowly until I got to the tip. I could see in his eyes he knew what was going to happen from this point.

"W-wait. Bo."

"Yes my love?"

"This is embarrassing for me," he sharply inhaled as I took him in my mouth and swirled my tongue around his dick.

"How so?" I pulled back for a few seconds before going back.

"Because I..." He covered his mouth as he moaned.

"Because you what baby?" I grabbed his dick and started pumping, rubbing the tip harshly with my thumb. He weakly pushed at me with his free hand. His precum was already running down my hand. "Ahh. I see. You cum fast, huh?" I smirked. He leaned his head on my shoulder, his breathing heaved next to my ear. I shuddered as tingles ran down my spine.

"Owl," I moaned, kissing his thighs. "Will you ride me?" He just nodded into my shoulder. I assumed in hopes that I would stop trying to jerk him off. He was dead wrong though. I took him back in my mouth and bobbed my head. He moaned as he threaded his fingers through my hair. I quickly swallowed as he shot his load into the back of my throat.

I sat next to him, taking his place as he crawled on top of me. I untied my sweatpants and pulled them down to my knees. I watched as Keiji struggled to stretch himself, so I slowly reach over and inserted another two fingers with his. He cried out in pleasure, his eyes rolling. Once I had felt he was good, I slowly positioned him over me. He slowly sat himself on my dick. I ran my hands up and down his thighs as he adjusted himself.

I looked at him for confirmation before I moved. He took a deep breath and nodded. I did gentle thrusts as he rolled his hips against mine. I reached over and softly stroked his cock which caused him to clench around me. I groaned, letting my head hit the window that separated the rows.

I could feel him starting to get close as I continued to jerk him. He started to clench even more as he came yet again. I started to speed up my thrusts as I felt myself getting closer.

"B-bo," he moaned, his fingers digging into my shoulder.

"I know baby, I'm so close." I panted, the feeling of him just feeling good. I could tell he was overstimulated as I did my finally few thrusts when I came.

"We should do this more often," I whispered in his ear as we waited for our breathing to slow.

"Car sex or dates?"

"I was thinking dates. But if car sex is on the table..." I grinned and kissed him. We got cleaned up and took the dogs outside one more time. After we finished the movie, we went home.

We showered and went straight to bed. Keiji fell asleep at ease as I whispered sweet nothings to him.