Chapter 21

Bokuto's POV

"My vision is starting to fade, I can't see anything." Akaashi's grip tightened on my arm.

"What did he give him?" I looked at Oikawa.

"I don't know. Tendou was baiting him with a folder that he said had information about who had shot you. And so Akaashi went over there and we couldn't see anything."

"A syringe. He inserted a syringe into my arm after he cut me."

"I'll have Konoha do a drug test when we get home."

"Do you need anything Keiji?" Suga slowly laid his hand on Keiji's shoulder.

"Um. Can I just have a cup of water please?"

"Yeah of course-"

"I'll get it," Tsukishima whisked out of the room. He came back with a cup and handed it to Akaashi. We all sat there in silence as he drank the water.

"I'm gonna take him home." I picked Keiji up from the floor, the dogs crowding around my feet. "I'm really grateful that you guys were there. Thank you."

"Any time. Let me know when you guys get home." Suga walked us out the door. Once we got home, I took Keiji directly to Konoha.

"Konoha."

"Koutaro."

"Can you administer a drug test for Keiji?"

"Sure. Where is his shirt? Keiji I need you to go into the bathroom and pee into this cup." He handed the cup to Keiji. He went over to the bathroom, the dogs trailing after him.

"Shiratorizawa happened. Tendou with his manipulative shit. Washio has the folder, but Tendou claims it has information about the man who shot me." Keiji came out of the bathroom and handed the cup to Konoha.

"Never ending shit is what it is," he scoffed. "Results should pop up in like an hour."

"Can you do me one more favor?"

"Check his back?"

"You read my mind."

"I wanted to check his back, I was wondering if you were going to say something about it." Keiji went over to the counter and bent over, resting his elbows on the counter. Konoha carefully removed the dressings, and threw them away. Then he burst out laughing.

"What kind of sick joke is this?" He chortled.

"It's not funny!" I widened my eyes.

"He could've written anything!" Konoha was trying to choke back tears.

"Agaashi didn't it hurt?" I got close to his face.

"A little."

"I don't understand why they want to hurt you."

"I couldn't tell you," he shook his head.

"I'm gonna put on this ointment. It's going to burn like hell, but it should keep it from scarring up." Konoha lathered the ointment on and redressed the wound.

"You're so pretty Agaashi," I smiled and hugged him. He smiled.

"You're pretty good looking too," he ran his fingers through my hair. I had been wearing it down a lot. I had to admit, it was convient not having to do my hair every morning.

"I'm tired," I yawned. "Come nap with me?" He nodded and followed me.

"I got blood on the shirt you got me for my birthday," Akaashi mumbled, staring down at his lap.

"Oh. That's okay. Don't stress," I kissed his forehead. He laid down, waiting for me to lay with him. I waited until he lifted the covers to hurry up and snuggle him. My head nuzzled against his chest, his legs wrapped around my waist.

I woke up some time later to one of the dogs licking my ear. I reached over the dog to grab my phone, seeing missed calls. I clicked the name at the top of the list.

"Hello?"

"Koutarou?"

"Tetsurou?"

"We just heard about Keiji. Is he okay?"

"He's sleeping right now, but he's ok otherwise."

"So. Fucking wild right?"

"What?"

"Washio texted saying you guys found out who shot you."

"I just woke up, I haven't seen it yet," I frowned.

"You'll never believe this, I have her in custody."

"Her?"

"Yep. Be here in 20?"

"I'll ask Akaashi," I set my phone back after calling Iwaizumi and Daichi. "Agaashiiii."

"Hmmm?" He rubbed his eyes. "Can you still use that name since I'm married to you?" I thought about it for a minute, my face lighting up with the relization.

"I can call you by my last name! Bokuto Keiji." I giggled.

"What were you going to ask?" He yawned.

"Okay, so Nekoma has the chick who shot me in custody," he sat in silence for a moment before jumping out of bed.

"We have to get over there. Now," he shook his head as he slipped on one of my T-shirts.

"What's wrong?" I tilted my head in confusion.

"I knew things were adding up. How could I be so stupid...?" He grabbed his pistol out of the closet, ensuring it was loaded.

"Make sure you put the safety on so you don't shoot your ass," I laughed.

"Bokuto-San. This is no laughing matter," he shook his head and swiftly left the room, the dogs trailing after. I grabbed my gear before slowly following after him. Kiro and Akira drove us over to Nekoma.

As soon as we parked, Akaashi got out and cocked his gun, marching up to the door. Kuroo let him in and stepped to the side. I ran up to the door, trying to see the direction he went in.

"He is going to kill her," I nervously laughed.

"He won't. Trust me," Kuroo led me to the door Keiji was waiting in front of. As soon as Kenma unlocked the door, Keiji crossed the room in 3 strides. He held his gun up to the girl, who was facing the wall when they entered.

"How convenient," he scoffed. "You just die out of the blue? That's not the mommy I know." He walked around to face her, his gun still pointed at her. She was dressed in a black sheen dress that barely covered her ass. The fabric only covered her chest and crotch area. The rest was small crisscrossed lines. "Ahh. Straight from work I see. Who was it this time, a CEO?"

"Aww. You act like you never whored around with me," she leaned forward and caressed his cheek.

"What is she talking about?" I looked over at Kuroo.

"What did you think he does? Take pictures? Ha! What a fool you are," she snorted.

"Kenma-San! Shoyo is here! He's injured!" A kid came running in panting.

"We can continue this later," Akaashi's mom leaned back. Kenma followed Kuroo and Bokuto upstairs, but Akaashi stayed.