Chapter 12

Akaashi's POV 

I woke up to one of the dogs pawing at the blanket. I rolled over and lifted up the blanket, the dog burrowing deep under the blanket. I woke up some while later to a knocking at the door. Bokuto wasn't getting up so I grabbed a T-Shirt and went to answer it. Leena was at the door. 

"Hey Leena, is everything okay?" 

"There is somebody in the foyer. I'm not sure who it is." She kept turning and looking down the hall. 

"Okay, I'll come with you," I whistled, Rain and Storm came running to my side. Leena led me down to the foyer. "Can I help you, sir?"

"I'm Sawamura, you must be Keiji?" 

"Yes sir. You're here for Azumane and Yuu right?" 

"Correct." I saw a silver-haired boy standing next to him looking around. A very tall blonde boy on his other side. 

"Konoha's room is down the hall, I'll go get him." I went down the hall, Rain staying close to me. I opened the door, the room was dark since there were no lights on. "Konoha?"

"Hmm?" He came up to the door rubbing his eyes. 

"Sawamura is here for Azumane." 

"Send him down here," he yawned. He rubbed his face after turning on the lights. I turned to go get him, but he was already behind me. I stepped aside, Storm coming to my side from behind them. "Keiji can you go get Yuu? I think he stayed in the room across the hall from y'alls." 

"Yeah sure."

"Suga go with him," Daichi said under his breath. The silver-haired boy nodded and came over to me. 

"Keiji? Right?"

"Yes sir." I started my way down the hall. 

"Thank you for helping them."

"It wasn't a problem. They were in need. You'll have to excuse the pups, they aren't used to new people."

"Not a problem. They probably smell our dog and our birds."

"You have birds?" I asked, confused. 

"Exactly what I was thinking when I came home one day. So, I came home one day and Daichi says, 'We have birds'. And I looked at everybody and there were a few people who were excited and some people who couldn't give two shits." 

"Wow. That's crazy, what kind of bird?"

"Literally just a bunch of crows. I think a dozen or so." 

"Wow," I shook my head as we walked up to the door. "I think Bokuto-San has an owl around here somewhere." 

"Neat," Suga nodded as I knocked on the door. I opened the door a crack to see the short boy splayed out on the mattress. "Noya!" Suga ran over. 

"Suga-San? Daichi sent you?" 

"He came with me, he's talking to Konoha with Tsukishima." 

"Asahi!" He sprung up and ran past me. 

"Why are all of your people so energetic? I could never."

"I don't know how they do it either. It takes me forever to get out of bed in the morning," he groaned. 

"I feel you. Washio and Yamato are probably the most energetic people after Bokuto-San." 

"Hinata, Nishinoya, and Tanaka are the most energetic people on the whole team. It's crazy. Tsukishima probably yells at them the most. It's a bit hectic, but nothing I can't handle." 

"Sounds like you have your hands full." 

"I guess you could say that." The rest of our walk was silent as we made it back to Konoha's room. 

"Give him sugar pills every so often so he doesn't pass out."

"He doesn't need sugar pills." The tall blonde boy rolled his eyes. I saw Daichi grin as Konoha sighed.

"Listen beanpole, I've been doing this a few years longer than you. He lost a lot of blood I don't know if you know what that is. It's the red liquid that comes out of your body if you break enough layers of skin. So he needs more sugar to help build up that blood he lost, and to repair that skin he broke. Make sure to give him antibiotics so it doesn't get infected." Konoha have him a snarky smile. 

"Tchh whatever." He rolled his eyes and helped Daichi guide Asahi out of the room. 

"Well bye Keiji! See you next time," Suga followed after the group. 

"You seem tense, do you need to argue some more?" I looked at Konoha who was aggressively cleaning. 

"No. I'm fine."

"Want some help?"

"If you get in trouble from Bokuto telling you that it's mY jOb To ClEaN uP tHe MeSs I mAdE then it's not my fault."

"Fair enough," I nodded and helped him clean up. "You are grumpy in the morning, go back to sleep." 

"Try and deal with everybody dying every two seconds. Speaking of, how is your wound?" 

"Starting to scar over a little." I pulled up my shirt so he could look at the wound. 

"It's healed nicely I'll say." 

"I would hope so if you were the one doing it." 

"I do not always believe in myself as you all do you know."

"You should." 

"Thank you." He smiled. "I also thank you for all of your help but the rest is getting rid of biohazard and washing sheets." 

"Which you would like to do?"

"Yes sir," he dipped his head as I walked out. I saw Thunder slowly come down the hall as I went into the living room. I went over to the front door and left it open so the dogs could go outside. I went into the kitchen to go prepare food for them. I made their bowls and set them in the holder. I could hear them barking so I went to go check it out. I poked my head outside, but they were around the corner so I couldn't see them. I whistled for them but they wouldn't come. 

I finally decided just to go see what it was. They stopped barking once I reached them. 

"What are you three doing?" I looked around, seeing nothing. 

"Your dogs are very loud." I turned to see Tendou on the other side of the gate. He had his arms looped through, resting on the frame. 

"Satori."

"Keiji."

"What bring you here?"

"Well good morning to you to. I just had a little business I thought you could help me with." 

"Aren't you my enemy?"

"Well are you in Fukurodani?"

"I'm not sure."

"Then you're neutral. Anways, I need your help. I have this scroll, and this little prick took it. It was a little ginger. He ran in and swiped it. I need it back."

"Why are you asking me to help you?" 

"Cause I tolerate you. I'm technically supposed to be spying to see how I can get said scroll."

"What's on the scroll?"

"Inarizaki's plan to kidnap you. And the said ginger stole it. So one, I'm saving my ass and saving your ass. Well. No I'm not. Cause we are still enemies I guess."