Chapter 32

Tooru's POV 

"You are fucking unbearable," Kageyama rubbed his temples. 

"Coming from you, king?" 

"Shut up," he snapped. He sighed, looking back at the papers on his table. 

"So... I don't know if it's only confusing for me. But how is it, that Koutarou finds Keiji, and then Keiji disappears a few days after?" 

"Where's Sugawara?" Kageyama looked around. 

"He's getting Kozume," I leaned back in my chair. I grabbed my phone, hoping to have a notification, but was disappointed to see a blank screen. Sugawara finally showed up, Kenma trailing behind him. 

"He was sleeping," Suga sighed, sitting next to Kageyama. 

"I was tired," Kenma shrugged. He folding his arms and laid them on the table, nestling his head in the crook of his elbow. 

"Anyways," Suga cleared his throat. "Have you heard anything else?" He looked over at me.

"Nope," I shook my head. "I have a feeling I know who's involved though."

"Who?" Kageyama looked up. 

"Your mother," I stuck my tongue out at him. The other three groaned, spitting random comments at me. "Alright! Alright! I think it might have something to to do with Ushiwaka." 

"Why do you say that?" Suga raised an eyebrow. 

"Think about it. Whenever something happened with Keiji, it always had something to do with Shiratorizawa. I mean that has to count for something, right?" 

"I hate to say it, but Oikawa is right," Kenma yawned. "But aren't they out of town right now." 

"Where?" I looked over at Suga. 

"Uhhh. I can send for Yamaguchi and Asahi," he pulled out his phone and stepped away to make a call. "Should hear back within the hour."

And within the hour did they hear. 

"In the states. Georgia to be exact," Suga held up his phone triumphantly. "Except for they're back now." 

"Konoha's calling you," Kageyama nodded to his phone. Suga raised an eyebrow and took the call. 

"I swear to you I do not make enough money for this job. I can't fucking do this. But Bokuto would fall into a ditch and die without Washio and I. Thought I should warn you that Shiratorizawa is home now. Bokuto flew in early to intercept. And obviously we get left behind with all of the shit."

"Sounds like you're having a grand time," I joked. 

"Always. Anyways, just thought you should know that. We've got no clue what's happening as of now besides Bokuto making it back to Japan." 

"Good to know," Suga put his phone in his pocket. "Koutarou left Konoha and Washio in the states." 

"Remind me why we're here?" Kenma looked at Suga over his shoulder. 

"Exactly," Kageyama rolled his eyes. 

"I'm not even sure at this point. Finding Akaashi I guess." We sat in silence, nobody willing to say anything else until Bokuto walked in, Akaashi tailing him.