Chapter 11

Akaashi's POV 

"Thank you auntie but we have to get going." 

"Nonsense! You have time for dinner." 

"I wish we could stay but we unfortunately have plans. We didn't realize we were coming over here." Bokuto rubbed the back of his neck. 

"Aww that's okay. But you'll have to come back soon." 

"We can definitely do that auntie, thank you," I tightly hugged my aunt. 

"Keiji, take this basket with you," my uncle handed the basket to Bokuto. 

"Thank you," I hugged my uncle. "I'm gonna go say bye to my grandma," I went into the other room. I could hear the pups barking as I came back into the room. 

"Keiji are you ready to go?"

"Yeah." I grabbed the leashes from Bokuto. "Bye Uncle, bye Auntie." We went back to Bokuto's house. "Sorry, they aren't the greatest with first impressions." 

"I'll say. Soon as you walked out of the room they started threatening me."

"What?!" 

"Well your auntie was telling me that if I broke your heart she'd break my dick. And your uncle said he'd hang my balls out like windchimes." 

"Oh my god," I groaned into my hands. "I don't think I've ever heard my auntie threaten anybody, but my uncle has hung somebody's balls out like windchimes," I started laughing. 

"Does he hang them outside or what?"

"I'm not sure where he puts them actually. Think he hangs them in the back yard so he doesn't get in trouble." 

"Oh you're serious?"

"Yeah. I think I have a picture because none of us thought he'd actually do it." 

"Well I'll be damned."

"Yep." I nodded. I unhooked the dogs from their leashes and let them chase each other. "I am sooo tired." I yawned. 

"Let's go to bed then." 

"We haven't ate dinner yet." 

"We can take a nap and eat when we wake up." Bokuto started walking back towards his room. 

"Okay," I called the dogs and they all started running down the hall. Once we got into the room, we stripped down and went straight to bed. I woke up to Thunder and Storm laying along my side, and Rain was laying on Bokuto. I quietly got up and took Thunder and Strom with me. They went and sat on the couch while I went to get food. I made myself a bowl of fruit from what my auntie gave me, and made the dogs some food. I turned as Rain slowly came into the kitchen. 

"I'll make you some food, just give me a second." I made Rain a bowl, and set it in her bowl-holder. I put her brothers' right next to it. They came tumbling in. I went and sat on the couch, the pups slowly filing in after they finished eating. I turned on the tv, surfing through channels. Bokuto came in not too long after and made himself some food. He came and sat with me. 

"What are you putting on?" 

"I'm not sure yet."

"Hmm. Well they're playing Cloud Atlas on channel four. But I think there are a few other things. Ohhh. Why don't we watch a horror movie?"  

"I mean. I guess." 

"Do you not watch horror movies?"  He wrapped his arm around my shoulders. 

"Not usually." I slowly ate my fruit as he scrolled through different movied we could watch.