CHAPTER 12: JOON YOUNG

HYUNBIN POV;

I was about to leave that time when my office door opened i thought it's yejin so i smile when i heard someone opening the door. But when i look at the door it's not yejin

"JOO JOON YOUNG?" I said with shocked face i was to surprised to see her here.

"Babeeeeee!!!!!!" She shouted then run towards me. Then suddenly hugged me.

"Did you miss me? I miss you a lot" she said with a sweet voice. Like nothing happened 5years ago

I was still processing what's happening when she suddenly hold my face with her both hands and kiss me but only a peck.

"I told you i will comeback. How are you??? Did you eat?? Babe i have foods with me want to eat?? Ahh no no let's not eat first haha my bad sorry do you miss me?? Kiss me!!!! I miss you so bad"

"Joon young?"

"Yeah it's me. I'm back and will never leave again"

Suddenly she kissed me but this time not only a peck. Her lips start moving and seconds after i respond to her kiss

I don't know why i did it but...

YEJIN POV;

I saw them kissing each other passionately.

I know that it is Hyunbin's ex because i saw a picture of her in Bin's room before while cleaning.

It breaks my heart. So i just run while crying because i can't bear the scene infront of me anymore.

I Love him already and i won't deny it anymore. But why did i?? I mean why did i love him?? From the start i already know he loves someone and he also made it clear that it won't change. But......

What if they got back together??

What if he divorce me??

What if he picks her over me??

Does he still love her??

But if he still does

What about me????

There's thousand of questions i want to ask him that night. But i just can't. What if his answers will break my heart?? Like the first time i ask him if he loves someone.

Just like that i let myself get drowned by worries about tomorrow next week next month or even next year

Now I'm walking around Han River

Everything seems dark. Nothing is making sense now.

Everything seems to be falling apart.

I don't want to misunderstood that kiss i saw earlier i still want to ask him about that maybe it was just a mistake. Yeah I'm not mad I'm j-just hurt.

Suddenly my eyes starts burning and tears fell from my eyes. The tears I'm holding back few hours ago finally fell. I finally let them go.

Can i also let him go?

I leave after some thinking. when i got home i immediately looked for him but he was nowhere to be found. Again, i just cry

HYUNBIN POV

I got caught up with joon young that i already forgot Yejin. We talked about her life in states. She said she left to finish her studies. And just like that my anger towards her had vanished.

We eat and talked more until i realized it's getting late. I already took her to her apartment. And that's when i got snapped out

YEJIN

After minutes of driving i finally arrived home. I carefully look for her. And i know she's home because of her shoes and coat hanging in the living room. I saw the kitchen table and there's no food ahm i mean i already eat but....

Usually she cooked for me even if I'm late and sometimes i see her in the couch sleeping saying she's waiting for me. But there's none. But i just let it since i already eat.

I lay in my bed. I actually just let her maybe she's not feeling well. I just know she got home safely I'm okay with it.

As I'm laying in my bed i suddenly thought of joon young. After hearing her reasons my anger just vanished. But i didn't even heard her being sorry. But maybe it's not her fault after all.

I suddenly got confused between yejin and joon young

DO I LOVE YEJIN?

I'M SURE I LOVE JOON YOUNG. BUT WHAT ABOUT YEJIN?

I STARTED TO LIKE HER BUT.....

BUT THEN....

I'M SURE ABOUT ONE THING.

I WANT TO SPEND MORE TIME WITH....

JOON YOUNG

I WANT TO CATH UP WITH HER

I WANT TO LOVE HER AGAIN LIKE BEFORE

AFTER SOME THOUGHTS MY HEAD WAS INVADED BY JOON YOUNG

I WILL STILL CHOOSE HER.

JOO JOON YOUNG.

.................