CHAPTER 22; AGAIN

HYUNBIN POV;

"HYUNBIN YOU'RE GOING TO BE A FATHER....

I'M PREGNANT"

I was stunned what?? Wait hold on. Im going to be a Father. F*ck my head are spinning

"So babe let's adjust our marriage okay? Let's do it next week. I know your mom will be happy if we tell her. She will like me again"

I was still shocked by the sudden pregnancy thing now our wedding NEXT WEEK?

Then she handed me a PT

Two lines

Positive

Oh god my head

"Babe what do you think? Are you happy?" She asked me

I didn't answer her i was still shocked that i will be a father.

"Babe?" She asked from her tone i think she's worried that I'm not responding to her

"Oh, oh yeah babe I'm so happy! I can't believe it. Thank you for this."

"I Love You Hyun Bin"

"Oh, I Love you joon young ah"

We hugged each other for almost a minute without talking.

"Babe so what do you think? Next week for our wedding. You might think that it's fast and we can't arrange that, that fast but you're wrong. I started to arrange our marriage babe i already picked a nice location our wedding reception and my dresser is doing my wedding dress already. I got so happy when i knew that I'm pregnant so i did those things alone."

I didn't answer her immediately because I'm thinking about yejin but suddenly my guilt eat me again knowing that if i appeared in her life again her memories will come back. BAD MEMORIES TO BE EXACT.

"Next week? Oh yeah! I think that's the perfect time for our wedding."

"Yay! Everything is perfect babe!! We just need your mother's approval."

-----

After two days we visited my mom. We're now infront of my parents house.

"Babe are you sure you want to do this? I mean we can do our marriage private so my mom wouldn't know." I asked her

"No, no Mr. Hyun i need to bring back your mother's heart. Ahh about the marriage i want that to do that public. Everyone knows already I'm your girlfriend so what's wrong of being your wife?"

We entered the house and we saw my parents at the couch.

"Eomeonim Abeonim Good morning" saud joon young

"Why? What are you two doing here!?" My mother yelled at us. Ok like what i expect

"Eomeonim Abeonim, Bin and I wanted to tell you something. We know you will be shocked but we decided to do this." Joon young suddenly speak up.

She continued "Bin and i are getting married next week." Joon young bravely told them.

"What do you mean? Hyunbin what is this?" My mom asked us

"Eomeonim I don't think you can stop us now maybe before but today you can't do anything bur accept. Eomeonim I'm pregnant." Joon young told them with a raising voice

"What? Is that true?" My mother and Father said at the same time

"Eomma Appa what Joon young just said is true we just want your blessings so we can continue our wedding"

"Yeobo maybe we need to lower down our ego for the unborn child?" My dad asked

My mom analyzed everything that is happening. After a minute or two...

"Ok, I'll give you my blessings to do that wedding" my mother said i saw joon young smirk after that sentence

"But that's not for you two that's for the baby. I still remember vividly how you destroyed yejin so I won't forgive you that easily. This is for the baby."

I'm still happy about what happened after that we got home and joon young and i spend our night being happy.

YEJIN POV;

it's been 3 days since that encounter with hyunbin. After i passed out i got unconscious.

And those days that I'm unconscious.

I remember everything.

I remembered him clearly. The guy that i married the father of chaechae the guy that i loved and still do.

I woke up 10 minutes ago and I'm still being examine.

After that i got a room a VIP room. And saw chaechae there. Oh god how i missed my baby.

She cried when she saw me she must've missed me. My baby.

I hugged her tightly. After that she slept at my shoulder. Then i think about Hyunbin again.

I put chaechae at the crib and looked at her 'maybe it's time to let your daddy know. Right baby? You're so precious my love you need to be known by your own father chaechae my love'

Then i decided to call my secretary and arrange me another meeting with him. I opened my phone and something popped out. I looked at naver and saw almost 5 articles that have a similar topic and it looks really really popular these time.

'VAST CEO HYUNBIN ARE GETTING MARRIED WITH HIS GIRLFRIEND JOO JOON YOUNG THE DAUGHTER OF JOO ENTERPRISES'

'VAST CEO HYUNBIN AND THE HEIR OF JOO ENTERPRISES GOT ENGAGED AND PLANNING TO GET MARRIED NEXT WEEK'

I FAILED TO PROTECT MY HEART FROM HIM, AGAIN