CHAPTER 17: BEGINNING OR THE END?

10 MONTHS LATER

YEJIN'S POV;

I was currently at switzerland. I decided to live here. I'm with my mother here. I have a good career. Im close at owning one of the biggest company in the world PK GROUP. You might ask how?? Why?? What happened??

First of all my life here is not good at first i need to work like before i need a lot of part time jobs and more this is a new world for me. There are times that i was taken advantage because i don't know the country but of course I'm prepared. Every part of the world has this kind of thing.

So let's go back to my story...

It's because of my mother. Since my father died my mother never date any guy not until she met Yoo jae myung the ceo of PK GROUP they met here at switzerland while Yoo jae myung is at business trip.

And yeah appa yes you heard me right i call him appa because my mom is married with him. Yeah appa wants to retire as the CEO and ask me to be the CEO because he see so much potential on me. I study business here for 6 months and worked as a manager at PK GROUP now I'm close being a CEO.

And yeah I actually gave birth already to a beautiful healthy baby girl. Her name is Chae on, Son Chae-on but i call her chaechae she's 4 months old now. Oh god i love her so much she's my life. If you're asking who resembles her well she resembles her father a lot especially those dimples. But still i love her my baby my life.

And about Hyunbin I'm actually trying to forget him. I'm sure he's happy with joon young. The fact that i already have a good life makes me happy.

But i still imagine sometimes if chaechae him and i becomes a family that will be really good. But sadly that will never happen.

Because i choose his happiness.

HYUNBIN POV;

10 months have past already. Joon young and i are okay but there's times that I can't stop thinking about yejin. I don't know why. But is it okay to say that i still haven't moved on from her?Since that night i haven't seen her again. Can i ask something again?? Is it okay to say that i miss her?

I'm now at our house. Joon young said that we should live together i said yes.
I saw joon young at the couch playing her phone.

"Babe is there something i can eat?" I asked her

"Yeah, there's chicken over there" she said still not looking at me

F*ck i missed someone. Someone who will run to me when i got home then she will hold my hand and head me towards the kitchen table and i will see dishes that she cooked for me.

Since joon young and i lived together she never cooked for me. She says she's busy sometimes she says she don't know how to cook and will learn how to.

But yeah it's okay. Yejin and joon young are really different so i shouldn't compared them.

I'm currently eating while watching
T.V then...

"Babe when will you marry me?" She suddenly asked

I almost choke at her questions

"What?!" I said

"I mean don't you have any plan to marry me?"

"I have b-but don't you think it's too early?" I asked her goodness i wanna stop this conversation.

"Early? Hah don't you love me? Babe if you love someone there's no word like early. And wow hah how can you say that when you marry a total stranger in the past?"

"Joon young ah it's an arranged marriage okay. I don't have any choice that time. Also why did you bring that up all of a sudden? Joo joon young I'm divorced you don't need to use that as your bullet everytime we fight. Isn't that enough that i divorce that person for you?"

"For me?? So you really don't want to divorce her don't you?? Is that what you mean? Do you mean that i just forced you?" She said and i can sense that she's already mad

"No, that's not what i mean. I did that for us. Let's not fight this fight is non sense. Okay?" I said while hugging her

"I'm sorry. Babe I'm really sorry about that" she said

"It's okay. And about that marriage I'll think about it okay?" I said.

"Yeah, Hyun Bin i love you"

"I love you too"

YEJIN POV;

I'm now at the airport. I will go back to korea for the first time in 10 months. I will leave chaechae for the mean time. Because i will go there for business. I know that there's a possibility to see him but I can't do anything i really need to go there

I will board soon. And chaechae can't stop crying my baby ohmygod maybe she can sense that I'm leaving i will miss her so much.

"Chaechae baby mommy will leave for a week only okay be good to halmeoni and harabeoji okay?"

It's now time i need to go

"Chaechae baby bye bye mommy will come back"

"Eomma take care of chaechae i love you eomma"

"Appa I'll go now take care of eomma and chaechae bye bye"

"Yejin ahh don't worry we will always take care of her you take care of yourself also okay?"

"Of course eomma. Bye"

I'm now at the plane and god i want to cry i already missed my baby.

"Please fasten your seatbelt we're boarding soon" said the flight attendant

It's been 30 minutes seen we boarded and i feel something wrong.

When suddenly....

"Please fasten your seatbelt and stay at your place. Were asking you now to sit and stay at your seats" said the flight attendant. Looks like somethings wrong

"Passengers were crashing now. Something went wrong about the engine. We're now trying our best."

Then after almost 5 minutes we crashed

I got scared but there's nothing i can do i just think of my love once

'Chaechae baby eomma loves you so much i wish you know that. I love you the most. Eomma loves you more than anything in this world'

'Eomma and appa i love you so much thank you for everything'

'Hyunbin......

I-I LOVE YOU'