CHAPTER 23: Stealing my heart, again

HYUNBIN POV;

4YEARS AFTER

It's been 4 years since everything happened a lot of things changed. I'm now a husband, again and a father to a baby girl name minji. Hyun min ji. She's 3 year old now.

Everything is doing ok about me.

But every night i felt guilt building inside me. I don't know what's happening but i just felt that i leave someone behind. Someone important.

I never saw yejin again. Even if there's a meeting for businesses even pk is included she's not the one showing up. But i think it's for the better.

I still think of her sometimes, no everytime but what can i do right?

I sometimes asked myself if it's possible to fall in love in a short time and it will stay for years. I mean yejin and i just got together for 2months after that everything is chaotic. Is it okay to fall in love that deep to someone you barely know?

"Babe!!"

I got snapped out on my thoughts when joon young called me. Oh goodness why are you thinking about someone when you are already a family man?? Goodness.

JOON YOUNG POV:

It's been 4 years since that bitch appear in our life.

4years ago i saw her talking with Bin. Oh god i almost kill her that time how can she asked my boyfriend to meet her like that? Yeah i also know that she's the one who wants to meet my boyfriend haha

Is she not ashamed? Oh god bin throw her already. But yeah I'm just happy that she never appear again we don't meed her here.

My phone rang....

"Yes hello! Yes you need to meet her. I'll text you the address"

YEJIN'S POV

It's been 4 years since i didn't come back to korea. I just want to leave everything behind. It's getting too much for me to handle so i came back to switzerland with chaechae.

Ahh chaechae my baby is 4y/o now she's going to be 5 in a few months. She can do a lot of things now.

She always asked me where her father is but I can't answer anything i just changed the topic, always change.

I'm scared that when she grew up she will asked more about her father and what if she found out that her father has a family already and asked me why? What should i say?? I'm scared seeing her grow up like that

There's times that her teacher call me it's either her being an honor or having an award you know those awards at nursery to make the kids happy or it's either her getting into trouble.

When she got into trouble there is only one reason

FATHER

She always got bullied because she doesn't have a father but my baby is not an easy girl she will fire back at them she's not like that but when it's about her father she can do those things.

When those things happen she won't talk to me for hours but when she finally can talked to me she will always bombard me with questions like 'Eomma why don't i have a daddy? He don't love me? Or maybe he hates me? Mommy am i not normal? My classmates they all have a daddy'

There's one time i got mad at her because of asking questions like that but i didn't mean it.

That time the words that came out from her mouth still kills me to this day 'Eomma i just want to meet appa once even he don't like me i just want to call him appa once.'

That hurts me everytime.

We're going to korea now we're boarding soon. I know that there is a possibility to meet him but i don't care anymore. I'm ready. Also he already has a family i know he won't bother us anymore

We're boarding now

HYUNBIN POV

I'm at a restaurant with joon young and minji we just finished shopping it's always our family day every sunday. Before i always don't have time for them until joon young confront me to name my sunday a family day. I don't want to argue so ok.

It's not like i don't love them i do. But there is something wrong my guts are telling me something is wrong but i don't know what is that.

We're enjoying our food when suddenly a woman with a baby came in.

Everyone who enter caught my attention because this restaurant is really expensive so not a lot of people can eat here.

So i look at the woman. She looks familiar i just can't see her because her glasses are black and big I can't see it well. But i can see the baby she's adorable may be 1 or 2 years older than minji.

Then when he take out her glasses from her eyes my world stops

'ITS HER AGAIN

SON YE JIN

IT'S HER

I SAW HER AGAIN

BUT SOMETHING IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME

SHE'S WITH SOMEONE

A BABY

DOES SHE HAVE A FAMILY NOW?

I DON'T KNOW

BUT ONE THING FOR SURE

SHE'S DOING IT AGAIN

STEALING MY HEART

SON YE JIN

I DIDN'T FORGET YOU

YOU'RE STILL HERE INSIDE HERE

IN MY HEART'

---------

So guys don't worry ok, Haha this is it the will meet each other.......