CHAPTER:15 DIVORCE?

YEJIN POV;

"What do you mean??"

"Pregnant?? Me??"

"Yes. If you don't believe me, buy a pt and try it or go to the OB When did you have your last period?"

I think really hard. God i don't even know when my last period happened because i have a lot of problem.

Then i suddenly thought two months ago. That night when something happened between me and Bin. I never had a period after what happened.

"Ahmm, two months ago"

"I see. But didn't you thought about it? I mean 2 months is long enough to realize it"

"No ahmm i have a lot of problem maybe that's why i didn't realize it"

"I see. I want you to be more careful about your health. Don't be stress to much that can trigger the baby"

"Ne. Thank you doc. I'll go first"

When i got out from the room i almost fall. Ohmygod I'm pregnant? With hyunbin??

When i got home i immediately try the PT i bought. Then i wait

TWO LINES

POSITIVE

I'M PREGNANT

When i saw that I'm devastated. I don't mean that i don't like the baby but hyunbin and i are not in good terms he also love someone and that's not me.

But of course I can't do anything i just booked a reservation for OB that's the least that i can do.

HYUNBIN POV;

I'm at joon young house now. This is almost my house too. She don't like it when i go home because she doesn't want me to have an interaction with yejin. I just go there when i need clothes.

We're now eating delivery food talking about our day. Just like what yejin and i used to do but the food is not really that good. We always eat delivery food these days cause' she can't cook.

"Babe, it's been two months since you two got married. Can you divorce her now?" She said

"Bu-"

"I just want us to be legal to be public and i want to say sorry to your mother. I want everything to be fixed i also want to take this relationship to another level."

I hear her sincerity. I felt bad for her because even my heart is hers but the fact that I'm married means we can't do anything we want.

"Okay i will. Tomorrow i will file for a divorce. I think she will understand it"

"Yey" she said hugging me

And yeah a few days later i already have the divorce paper i just need to talk to her then everything is fixed

I arrived to our house. When i enter i saw her at the kitchen cooking something. She asked me if i eat she said we can eat together. I said okay since this is the last time.

YEJIN'S POV;

I already got my first check up and it's confirmed I'm pregnant two months already.

Hyunbin is at home I'm really happy to see him i think this is the perfect time for me to tell him

We're eating peacefully.

"Hyunbin ssi I'm gonna tell you something later" i said

"I see, I'm gonna tell you something also" he said looking at his food

Okay that's weird. But okay.

We're now sitting at the sofa

"Bin ssi you go first. The thing that i will say will shocked you. Promise"

"Okay" he said coldly. What's that? Did i do something wrong??

"SON YE JIN SSI"

"LET'S GET DIVORCE"

AND JUST LIKE THAT, THAT WARM NIGHT SUDDENLY FELT COLD REALLY COLD

EVERY THING SEEMS TO BE PROBLEMATIC

EVERYTHING SEEMS SO DARK

AND JUST LIKE THAT HE DIDN'T CHOOSE ME, AGAIN.