CHAPTER 16: GOODBYE

YEJIN'S POV:

"LET'S GET DIVORCE"

I was really confused when he said that.

"Wait, what do you mean?"

"Let's have a divorce Son ye jin ssi. I can't take this anymore."

I hate it. I hate how he called my name it's too formal like were STRANGERS.

"You mean let's have a divorce and forget everything?"

"Yeah, from the start i already told you that we will just last for months right? Now Joon Young is back i want to start with her. I want to take our relationship on the next level Son ye jin ssi."

"But i don't want. Hyunbin I'm pr-" i was cut off by him

"Please Son Ye Jin ssi i want to end this. You said you love me right? You must be happy to marry me. You marry the person you love. I also want to do the same thing Son Ye Jin ssi. I want to get married to the person i love. AND THAT'S NOT YOU"

I was taken aback when i heard his last words. That f*cking hurt.

He then handed me a paper. It's a divorce paper.

"Sign it" he said then he continued

"Son Ye Jin ssi you said you love me right? Then please sign it for me. I want to be happy i want to be free i want to love who i want"

When he said he want to be happy my heart shattered. I finally realized that I'm not the one who makes him happy and i will never be that person.

"Okay, I'll sign it" i said still looking down I'm not ready to meet his eyes

I grabbed the pen he's holding and sign that paper. I don't want it i hate to do it. But a part of me is happy.

I can make him happy by signing this paper and that thing matters the most for me

While I'm signing the divorce paper he's already packing his things.

The time I'm done signing it he's done already. He snatched the paper that I'm holding then left.

I can't do anything i just sit at the corner crying. I haven't even had a chance to tell him about my pregnancy to him.

But i think it's for the better. I don't want my child to have a father like that. I will never allow it.

I just shout as hard as i can but no voice came out because it's the sound of my heart

It feels so dark here. I feel so lonely

I never realized before that the world i was in was this lonely.

The thing that i can only do now was to ACCEPT

Nothing was coming out from my mouth but my heart want to explode.

H-He's just someone i can't have.

HYUNBIN POV;

When i left the House i felt so guilty. Son Ye Jin. That's the only person that's in my mind right now.

I was speeding the car and i almost hit the tree. I almost die goodness.

I looked at the divorce paper and the tears that I'm holding back all this time fell from my eyes because i saw her dry tears at the divorce paper. I felt really guilty that night so i didn't go home i just let myself get drowned by alcohol.

'Ye jin ah mianhae, I'm really sorry'

That sentence keep repeating in my head no from my heart.

After that night i tried to move on after days our divorce paper was processed

We're divorced

My mother still don't know anything i want to tell her when we're really divorced so she can't do anything anymore.

On the other hand, Joon young was really happy she's screaming hugging kissing me. She said we should go outside the country to celebrate.

But i didn't allowed it i don't want to be happy when the other half is devastated.

And for Yejin i still didn't get any news from her.

After that night she started to disappear in my life.

She resigned from work she also left our marital house.

When i got there. It looks lonely. I looked at our living room remembering how we play games and torture the one who lose. I looked at the kitchen and remember how i always see her in the morning cooking for me. I looked at The kitchen table and i remember how
There's a lot of food laying in there. I looked at my bedroom i remember our first night together how we became so passionate that night. I looked at the garden where i always see her taking care of the plants and flowers.

But that thought suddenly disappear and i looked again at the kitchen bedroom garden living room. They're all empty they look lonely and it will be the last time i will see that house because we both decided to sell it.

I also go to the hospital her mother was in to say sorry. But the nurses said she got discharged few days ago. I also asked my mother about it she said they don't want to see me especially Yejin

And just like that she disappeared. She disappeared from my life.

YEJIN'S POV:

'I'm trying to move on from him. But Moving on Doesn't mean forgetting. It means you choose happiness over hurt.'

'And i realized that At some point you need to realize that some people can stay in your heart
But not in your life.'

'I just realized that i started to become greedy. I wanted to live with him, grow old with him. But that will always be a dream. A dream that i want to dreamed of every night.'

'its sad how all of us cry in silent, nobody know but still have the brightest smile around people'

'But i promise that I won't cry over you anymore but instead i would cherish your memories and remember you for an eternity. Even though this promise is hard to keep i will try my best not to break it.'

'BUT AFTER ALL.....

THIS IS A GOODBYE'

----------

-Hi guys so i just want to update to the future chapters...
I know you hate someone in the story now please have some more patience cuz you will hate them more hihi
So yeah i think it's okay to say that next chapters will still be heavy.
The truth is I don't really like light dramas/stories so sorry for torturing you like this...🤗
By the way thank you for reading❤️