CHAPTER 19: SON YE JIN

YEJIN'S POV;

It's been weeks since that happened. And I'm remembering bit by bit. Whenever i see chaechae and my father i always remember our memories together but i remember them little by little.

But there's something that confused me.

There's a man whenever I'm remembering something he's always there.

I think he's the father of chaechae.

I remember our memories a little. Like when we got married and when we lived together but that man doesn't have any face.

I tried to remember his face because I'm so curious but i gave up.

The doctors says that i have a little chance to remember that man because I don't see him. They also said that maybe if i saw him i would remember everything just like what happened with chaechae and appa.

I gave up because my mother won't tell me who he is. She also said it's for the better because my memories with him are bad.

But i don't think it is i mean the things that i remember is very lovely we getting married acting like a married couple.

We even got chaechae so what's bad about it, right?

End of yejin's pov

Yejin's mother didn't told her about the arrange marriage thing. Because it will hurt her daughter knowing that she married someone she doesn't love. Her mother thought that yejin and hyunbin won't cross paths anymore so there's no need for her to know that.

HYUNBIN POV;

Joon young and i are planning to get married she's even finding a location that is perfect for our wedding. But it's not fully sure my mother is still against us and I'm still thinking about other woman.

I don't actually 100% agree in this marriage. Because I'm still not sure about yejin.

I keep thinking about her. And I don't want to think of other woman when I'm married.

I know i did that once but i think that's given because it's an arranged marriage. Right?

But yeah nothing is sure. I'm trying my best to postpone this wedding. Like when she's asking to go to a wedding planner i tell her I'm busy or not feeling well.

You know what I'm actually finding yejin I want to meet her maybe if i see her again in person my feelings for her will be clear. That's all i need.

But sadly, i still didn't get any information from her. Her phone number, social media account, emails, even her passport we can't trace it there's no signs of her.

I'm hopeless.

------2 MONTHS LATER------

Joon young is really sure about that wedding and I can't do anything.

Within a month we will get married. I also gave up on finding yejin I can't find anything about her it's been two months and the only thing that i know is she's not in korea anymore after that there's non.

But yeah next week i will attend a ceremony, a grand ceremony.

I think you know PK GROUP they are one of the biggest company Right now.

They said it will be a really grand ceremony because they will announce the new CEO of the company no wonder PK grew more months ago and they keep growing.

I bet the new CEO is really good.

YEJIN POV;

My family and i are at the airport now. We're going to korea.

We will held a grand ceremony my father will tell the world that I'm the new CEO of PK GROUP.

We will held it in korea because our main branch is there.

Actually my father and i decided to do this months ago but my mother totally declined. So we can't do anything but to listen to her.

My trauma had been cured last month so I'm okay to board now but I'm still nervous but what can i do? Right?

We're now inside the airplane and I'm with chaechae my baby she's now 6 months old oh god she's growing so fast. I love her.

HYUNBIN POV

HYUNBIN POV

------A week after-----

So yeah today is the day i want to look good today because PK is one of my biggest business partners.

Joon young and i are now at the venue. Yeah i bring a plus one.

Now Yoo jae myung is making a speech.

After almost 2 minutes

"Please welcome the new CEO of PK GROUP my daughter.....

SON YE JIN"

Wait what?? Am i hearing things?? But yeah maybe it's someone who has a same name.

Then she come out and walk elegantly towards her father.

"No, I'm not hearing things...

It's her

The person I'm dying to see

SON YE JIN"