"I think your mum is trying to bang Louis."

A/N There's a trailer for a story that I'm going to start once I'm finished this one on the side. I'm super excited for it.

Enjoy!

*********

"Get out." An angry-looking man said gruffly, grabbing my arm and roughly tugging me from the back of the truck.

"Don't fucking touch her," Harry snarled, pointing a gun straight at the man's head. 

Was that a good idea? Probably not. Would it get me killed? Mmmm yeah. Most likely.

"Shoot me and you'll have every soldier that's here pointing a gun at your head." He said, his eyes narrowed as he challenged Harry.

"Hurt her and I'll cut your hand off and use it to scoop out your own eyes from their sockets." He threatened, not missing a beat. 

I tried not to find the situation amusing, but when I felt him loosen his grip on my arm before removing it completely, I couldn't help but let out a short and sharp laugh, snorting when he glared at me. 

"Just get out." He muttered. I climbed out of the truck, purposely taking my sweet time, I wouldn't want to rush too much. Wouldn't want them to think I was excited to be here. I could see the man watching me in annoyance as I finally slid onto the ground, the light was almost blinding as it reflected off of the white walls.

"Where are we going?" I asked, scuffing my shoes on the ground, my eyes downcast. "Do we get our own rooms? Or do we have to sort out our own accommodation?"

"Oh, HA-HA." The man dead-panned, "You think you're so funny, don't you?"

I shrugged, "I like to think I could make a baby laugh if I tried really hard."

"I swear, if you do not shut your damn mouth I will-" He was cut off when a pair of doors slid open in front of us and someone stepped out. 

"Is there a problem here?" My mother asked, tilting her head to the side with a patronising twinkle to her eyes. There was another angry looking man to her left, his jaw lined with light stubble. My mothers hair looked just as perfect as the last time, her make-up was applied as if she had somewhere important to be.

She must have razors here, otherwise he would be sporting a very thick, luxourious beard.

His eyes widened, "Uh, no ma'am. No problem here."

"Good." She turned to me, "Come along."

I crossed my arms across my chest, "No thanks, I think I'll just take the truck and go." I nodded to the truck where Louis was climbing out of and watched as he blatantly high-fived Harry, just to piss the man off. "Thanks for the offer though."

"You think you have a choice?" She asked rhetorically, "That's really funny."

"Almost as funny as your parenting skills." I shot back, a smug grin on my face.

"Follow me, Bree." Her tone was blank, not a single emotion was evident in her tone as she took a gun from the man beside her.

"I don't want to go with you."

She pointed the barrel of the gun in Harry's directing, a devilish smirk imprinted into her skin. "It would be a shame if my finger were to slip,"

"It would also be a shame if someone were to 'accidentally' throw a microwave at your face." I commented, "Oh, wait. No it wouldn't. It wouldn't be a shame."

"Does anyone have a microwave I could borrow for a second?" Louis whispered, glancing at everyone.

My mother rolled her eyes, unimpressed with the situation. "Take them to the gas room." She instructed. "I have no need for them."