Love is an open elevator doooor!

********Harry's POV******** 

I walked slowly, making sure I stayed a few steps behind everyone else because I didn't want to trip over anyone's ankles like an idiot. How embarrassing would that be? I had to stay focused. I felt like I had told myself to stay focused a million times, yet every time I said it I ended up getting lost in thoughts, just like I was right now. Goddamn it, stop doing that!

I couldn't stop my mind from twisting and turning in all kinds of irritating directions. Yes, I know I'm hungry, would you stop reminding me?!

My stomach grumbled and I mentally face-palmed. 

For fuck sake's.

"Is little curly hungry?" One of the men escorting us teased.

I glared at him. "Yeah, and you look pretty satisfying right about now."

He shifted uncomfortably, his Adams apple bopping as he swallowed. 

Someone couldn't take a joke, obviously...

These guys were a bunch of uneducated pussies, was he really that afraid of what I had said? Did he really think I would eat another person? That's disgusting!

"Get in." One of the soldiers said as he waved his gun around, that's dangerous, he should really stop doing that before he shoots someone. Jesus Christ, who the fuck trained that twat?! He couldn't even hold his gun properly! Maybe I should help him out, and then 'accidentally' shoot him in the face.

I entered the large elevator last, closely followed by the 'I can't hold a damn gun' guy. There was just something about him that irritated me. 

"Where are we going?" I asked casually.

"Did I say you could talk?" Another soldier growled, I recognized him instantly. It was the man that almost lost his kneecap.

"No, but if you want to keep that precious little kneecap of yours, I suggest you stop being an asshole." I countered, glaring at the injured man. 

He didn't answer as his gaze shifted to the floor, I noticed that he shuffled away from me a tiny bit and I smirked to myself.

That's right, back away.

"Boo-Bear, stop scaring the poor child." Louis tutted jokingly, trying to suppress a laugh.

"Sorry mummy." I faked an innocent expression, my bottom lip pouting as I made my eyes wide. 

The elevator came to a halt, the doors sliding open at an obnoxiously slow pace, it was as if they were unveiling something special, something beautiful, and they were.

The sight that stood before me was perfect. It was everything I had been waiting for, and more. But along with the relief came shock, pure and utter shock. My eyes blinked and blinked, but the scene didn't change. I didn't want to move an inch because I was afraid that the tiniest of movements would cause everything to disappear. 

I was sure that if I blinked just one more time, that everything would unfreeze and we would walk out of the elevator like nothing had happened.

But then she let out a breath, and I knew. I wasn't seeing things, this was real.

**********Bree's POV********* 

"We should probably get out of here, you know before a monster comes." Gemma joked.

"Oh shut up." I nudged her shoulder. "Okay, lets go!"  

I followed Gemma out into the hall, Rose held my left hand and Grace held my right. I forced them to hold my hands, the fear of losing them still clung to my heart like an unwanted disease. I still had no clue what my mothe- what that woman was planning, and that scared me even more. I just wanted to get out of here. Plans would be easier to figure out once we were as far from here as possible. I hoped so at least......