Good ridance

A/N Suddenly, a wild update appears.

Enjoy!

If there was one word that I could use to describe the situation we were in, it would be toxic. Everything around us seemed to be toxic.

The air outside was toxic, we didn't dare take a single step outside until the ash dissapeared. I was afraid that Rose would be affected by the air since she had been out there for a good few minutes.

Not my smartest idea, I admit. But like I have reminded myself time and time again; She wouldn't take no as an answer. I could use that as an excuse, right?

It had been three days since the bomb went off. Rose seemed fine and we had come to the conclusion that the explosion had been extremely far from where we were.

We weren't sure where exactly it had gone off but we thought maybe Taupo or even as far as Auckland if it was a large explosion. If it was a small explosion, however, we figured it wouldn't have been much further than the center of Wellington.

As for my plan to rid myself of my fears, well, I hadn't done anything about that yet considering no one could actually go anywhere.

"What are you thinking about?" Harry asked, cutting my thoughts off. His fingers combed through my hair as I sighed in content.

I think it was safe to say that we had been taking full advantage of not being able to leave the cabin.

"Nothing," I replied, my fingers grazing his inked skin as I traced shapes across his bare chest. "Do you ever think..." I sighed, my hands stopping their movements as I rested my head against his chest. "Never mind."

"No way," He muttered, tilting my head up so that our gazes locked. "You can't just start saying something and not finish it. That would be like stopping sex just before you reached the climax. Horrible."

"Harry," I groaned, hating how true his comparison had been.

"Bree," He mocked, "What were you going to ask me?"

I sighed again, "Do you ever think..."

"Do I ever think.....?"

"Do you ever think......"

"Spit it out, woman!" Harry complained, "I don't have all day."

"Actually, you kind of do. We can't go anywhere." I pointed out, smiling as he narrowed his eyes in annoyance.

"I'll lick your nose if you don't hurry up and finish whatever you were about to say." He threatened, poking his tongue out and edging closer to my face.

"Alright! Do you ever think about what your life could have been like if none of this ever happened?" I asked, fidgeting uncomfortably as I waited for his answer. I wasn't going to lie, I was a little worried that I wouldn't like what he said, if he said anything at all.

Harry was silent for a while, thinking my question over before nodding slowly. "All the time. Whenever I imagine what my life would be like it always goes the same way." He smiled slightly, dimples appearing on each cheek. "I accidently bump into a beautiful girl at school one day and she calls me an idiot, then the same thing happens the next day, except it wasn't an accident the second time, I just wanted to get her attention." His hand caressed my cheek, his thumb brushing lightly over my lips. "We would slowly start to become closer and closer, then one day I would gather the courage to kiss her, "He leaned forward, placing a quick kiss on my lips. "I would ask her to marry me eventually, she would say yes of course, and I would sweep her away to any destination she wanted. We would be happy, Bree and Harry. The hottest couple since Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher."