Just another secret.

Oh my gosh, look! Another chapter! I am on a roll! I'm just so happy lately like omg, it's crazy.

"Liam has been working with your Mother."

Wait....what?!?!

"I don't understand...." I was confused, working with my Mum, how exactly?

"Bree....I'm sorry....I..." Liam slid down the wall, he looked broken and pathetic.

"Can you stop saying sorry for one second, and tell me what's going on!" I wanted answers, and I wanted them now.

"If you put the knife down, I'll tell you everything." The man said, his voice rough and scratchy.

"Okay, I'll put the knife down...."

He sighed, relieved.

"Right after I put you down." I concluded, bringing the knife away from his throat and stabbing it into his heart. He screamed, a trail of blood surfacing.

I didn't want to kill him, but I knew it was either him, or Liam. I made a choice, and I had to stick with it. So I did.

"Please, just tell me what he was talking about." I begged, dropping to my knees in front of Liam's limp body.

"I was asked to look after you....."

"This whole thing was set up? You 'finding' me wasn't as much of a coincidence as I thought, was it? You knew I was there. This whole time I thought I could trust you. You knew my Mum was fine this whole time, and you just let me cry. You hid the most important piece of information from me!"

"Bree, please, I'm sorry."

"Do you have any idea how it feels?" I shook my head, I felt hurt. I didn't think Liam would hide something like this from me. "Do you know how it feels to be lied to by someone you thought you could trust?" I fought back the tears that were threatening to spill. "What's next? Huh? Are you going to tell me that you were taking the supplies this whole time?"

He looked at the ground, ashamed.

I sighed. "You've got to be kidding me. Why? Why did you do it? Why did you lie? Why did you insist that it was Harry? Why do you hate him so damn much?"

"Because it's what brothers do." Liam met my gaze, a weak smile on his face.

"What...what are you talking about?"

"I'm.......look out!" His eyes went wide with fear.

Turning, I tried to get my knife, but it was too late. Suddenly I was sprawled on the floor, a man in uniform scowling at me.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk." He muttered as he aimed a gun at my head, I waited for the gun to sound and the pain to start. His finger hovered over the trigger, a smile creeping onto his face as he prepared to shoot.

This was it...I was going to die. 

I took a deep breath. Would he just hurry up and shoot already?! 

His finger inched closer, one more move and that would be it.

I locked gazes with the man that would soon kill me, and silently begged him to get it over with. At least I got to see my sisters one more time, right? If I could only see them one more time, I would be happy. I wanted to hug them one last time, and tell them to stay safe. But I couldn't, this was it. This is the last thing I would see, a gun, and an evil, evil man.

He opened his mouth, his eyes rolling back in pain as he slumped forward. There was a large blade jutting from between his shoulder blades. I cautiously gazed upwards and was met with a pair of vibrant green eyes, at first glance I thought they belonged to Harry...but they weren't the right shade of green. I also didn't remember Harry having long black hair, the ends a faded red dye. How did the dye even last that long? It's been like 5 years...shouldn't it look like shit by now?