Love

GERARD'S POV

There was a short pause of silence when we pull into Pete's driveway. Eight hours led up to this. A whole year of seperation led to this.

We were all ready.

Mikey swung his door open and quickly shuts it. The bang of the door startled me and Frank.

We share a glance at each other before we both exit the car.

We stood a good distance away from Mikey. We wanted Pete and him to have this moment.

There was a knock. We held our breaths.

The door swung open in seconds. We saw Pete for a second before he was in Mikey's arms. Their bodies swayed back and forth, low whispers in each other's ears.

I felt Frank grip my hand, he was excited for Mikey and Pete. This is a new chapter for them. They're together once again.

I'm so lucky to be in this moment. I'm surronded by love.

I look over at my boyfriend, my little skater boyfriend.

"I love you." I whisper. The words are so familiar.

"I love you too." Frank smiles.

"Remember when we hung out for the first time?" I whisper.

"Of course I do." Frank says.

"You said I wouldn't fall off the skateboard. I did fall, but not off the skateboard. I fell for you, so hard. I love you so much." I smile at the pink that erupted on Frank's cheeks.

"You cheesy bastard." Frank kisses my cheek before turning his attention back on the two boys that are still in a tight embrace.

I fell hard.

End.

AN

That's a wrap! I'm really happy with this story, I hope you enjoyed reading.

Thank you!

-GROOVYLADY