Talking

GERARD'S POV

I drop the two love birds off at Donna's house. She'll be furious if Mikey doesn't come home by curfew. Pete stays in the car for a second to say something to me.

"If you ever fuck Frank, will you tell me what it's like." Pete whispers.

"Get out." I sternly say.

"At least the dick size! Come on! Please Gee!" Pete begged.

"Mikey is waiting for you, get out dork." I tease.

"If anyone is the dork, it's you." Pete sticks out his tongue in a childish manner.

I give hin the best death glare I can, this seems to get him out of the car.

"Seriously, tell me when it happens." Pete says with a loud laugh before he shuts the door.

I chuckle at Pete when the door shuts. That boy is something.

I watched as Mikey waited for Pete to catch up, Pete grabbed Mikey's hand and they practically skipped inside the house.

I've never seen Mikey be so... In love before. It's such a beautiful and honest relationship.

I snap out of my head when I felt a buzz in my back pocket.

Unknown: Hey! It's Frank. Thanks for talking to me today, maybe you want to talk a little bit more tomorrow ;)

My heartnm fluttered at the cheesy message. I can hear his accent through the message. His voice is so... Angelic, yet rustic. He has an obvious Italian accent.

Gerard: I would love to hang out tomorrow. Will my place work?

Frank: Yeah, sounds great ;)

Gerard: Lovely, I live at 618 Ceme Drive.

Frank: Can't wait to see you.

Gerard: See you soon.

I could squeal like a teenager right now.

AN

-GROOVYLADY