Giggling

GERARD'S POV

The second Pete and Mikey walked into my house, unannounced may I add, Pete stared directly into my eyes. His face lit up and he cheekily sat on the couch next to me.

I look up from my book, "Do you need something?" I ask Pete.

Pete shook his head and giggled. A smirk permanently stayed on his face.

"You kissed Frank, didn't you?" Pete whispered.

Before he could say anything else, I grab a pillow next to me and throw it at his face.

"I'll get you for that!" Pete says before he runs downstairs to be with Mikey who left the room minutes ago.

Pete can read anyone like a book. He can read a room like a pro and he can define people's emotions before they even speak. If I do anything remotely to Pete's interset, he'll call me out for it.

Apparently, he's interested in my romantic life. Or maybe he's just interested in Frank. Who isn't?

I kept reading the words in my book, but none of them made sense. My head was in a different place. Frank filled my head. His voice, his arms, his tattoos, his legs, his eyes, his small nose, his short height, his attitude towards life, his way with words, his torn up shoes, his hands, his jeans that always have some sort of hole or rip in them, his scent, him. I can't believe I've became so infatuated with someone in such a short amount of time.

I don't even realise when I pick up my phone and press Frank's contact. Before I know it, my phone is against my ear and ringing fills my head.

"Hey Gee." Frank's soft voice says.

"Hi." I simply say. I didn't prepare to talk about anything.

"Is something wrong?" He asks.

"Nope. Just wanted to hear your voice." I truthfully say.

I can practically hear Frank's smirk through the phone.

"That's good to know." A small chuckle comes from Frank's lips.

~

I lost track of time, I think Frank did too. Before I know it, the sun was starting to set and Pete and Mikey emerge from my basement.

"Who are you on the phone with?- Is it Frank? Hi Frank!" Pete shouts loud enough for Frank to hear.

I put him on speaker phone and stupidly hand the phone to Pete and Mikey.

"Gerard has been talking about you all day! It's always Frank this and Frank that." Mikey lies.

"No I haven't!" I argue.

"He thinks about you all the time! Can't get a word out of him unless it involves you." Pete adds in a teasing manner.

I snatch the phone out of their hands. Frank was a laughing mess.

"Go home Mikey, mom's gonna get pissed at you if you stay any longer." I say as I turn the phone off speaker.

"I know, I know. Bye Gee, bye Frank!" Mikey yells before the two boys run out of my house giggling.

"Your brother and his boyfriend seem lovely." Frank says, still laughing fron their interaction.

I sigh, "They're something."

AN

-GROOVYLADY