Speed

GERARD'S POV

The drive was long. Eight hours of listening to Mikey nervously tap his foot from the backseat. Eight hours of staring at Frank's perfect face while he drives. Eight hours of endless driving.

Mikey was practically vibrating in his seat, nerves and excitment bundle up inside him. I don't blame him.

We had to get a Uhaul for all of our shit. We found a cute two bedroom house that we'll all live in. We decided that we should all live together, it'll make all of this easier.

"Are you excited?" Frank asks. He isn't asking anyone in particular, just asking who ever will answer.

"Of course. I haven't seen that dork for too long." I say, a small smile playing at my lips.

"I'm so excited I could vomit." Mikey says.

"Don't vomit in my car." I say with a smile.

"I think you should vomit in his car." Frank says with a teasing smirk.

Mikey and Frank both broke out laughing. I roll my eyes, "You dicks." I whisper.

Frank is somewhat of a reckless driver. He doesn't pay attention to the road and he just wants to go fast.

"If you keep driving at this speed I might throw up in my own car." I say as I look at the trees fly past us at an alarming speed.

"The faster the speed the faster we'll get to Maine." Frank says as he goes five miles faster just to freak me out.

"Faster!" Mikey giggles from the backseat.

I love these boys, even if they do drive too fast for comfort.

AN

-GROOVYLADY